shropshire

Jump4Heros : Eiger WS Formation

TheCaptain

Nice video. If I am seeing it right at 14:13 one of them is on the ground right as his canopy is fully inflated [:/]

I just watched that part low-res on a crappy connection and small screen... almost looked like all 3 of them did the same stunt! [:/]
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

The111

***Nice video. If I am seeing it right at 14:13 one of them is on the ground right as his canopy is fully inflated [:/]

I just watched that part low-res on a crappy connection and small screen... almost looked like all 3 of them did the same stunt! [:/]

I'm fairly certain its an illusion created by the angle and by the distance of the camera. The canopies are just settling right after deployment as the video cuts away making it seem as if they touchdown.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I'm fairly certain its an illusion created by the angle and by the distance of the camera. The canopies are just settling right after deployment as the video cuts away making it seem as if they touchdown.

I really can not see this being an illusion right after the canopy is fully inflated the jumper is walking left of canopy flight on the ground and the canopy starts deflating.
Kirk
He's dead Jim

TheCaptain

I really can not see this being an illusion right after the canopy is fully inflated the jumper is walking left of canopy flight on the ground and the canopy starts deflating.

I think the illusion of walking is just the fact that the body is twisting back and forth a bit as a result of the deployment.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".