J-Rock

Belly mount for gopro

Can anyone post pictures, a link to pictures or a product I can use to attach a gopro to my belly? I know PF has this as an option and have seen a magnetic version by valley base, but thats all I can find. Would be going on my Ghost 2

Im gonna need a bigger hammer....

Sorry - I did not pay any attention at all, to what forum the question was posted in. I was directed to the thread by an outside (the "most recent/active posts") link - and just responded to the question (again) without referencing the header/forum to which the post was made.

So sorry. MEA CULPA! :$

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Big boy aff I Love it B| hell I could have flown with that s***. But back on topic I have an old bonehead " booger cam " mount it's a very solid mount kudos to bonehead. I have jumped it with both a pc 101 and a pc 1000 ;) it may be a little of bit of overkill for a GoPro

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I use the square black plate that comes with a gopro...just stick that in your suit, click camera onto it and done. If need be, melt 2 holes in the plate, and make a cord (to hang it around your neck).

But just any small square thingy with a mount-sticker on it, seems to work mighty fine...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I've used the box mount for a bunch of different shots. It functions fine as a poor man's tripod if you weigh it down with a small piece of wood or something.

I think the most interesting thing I've shot with it was a packing video. I slid the mount between a wall and a door frame and used it to shoot downwards toward the packing area.

mccordia

I use the square black plate that comes with a gopro...just stick that in your suit, click camera onto it and done. If need be, melt 2 holes in the plate, and make a cord (to hang it around your neck).

But just any small square thingy with a mount-sticker on it, seems to work mighty fine...

Can you elucidate on this a little please? Just stick it in your suit? How?

Thanks.
"Now, why do witches burn?"
"...because they're made of... wood?"
"Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?"
"Build a bridge out of her."

I used to use the black plate that the GoPro packaging comes with and cut 2 slots in it. Then I threaded a belt through it. It works alright.

Then I got the chesty mount from GoPro and instead of putting my arms through it like you are supposed to, I put my legs through it like underwear haha. Never had a problem with it and very stable.

AJ_Stuyvenberg

I can't believe people throw that mount out with the box! It works perfectly fine.

I saw an AFFI with one of those mounts drilled cable tied to his mudflap. Good utility mount.

Works as a table top stand too.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

Mentosfresh

I used to use the black plate that the GoPro packaging comes with and cut 2 slots in it. Then I threaded a belt through it. It works alright.

Then I got the chesty mount from GoPro and instead of putting my arms through it like you are supposed to, I put my legs through it like underwear haha. Never had a problem with it and very stable.

Like underwear....only you, buddy.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

Mentosfresh

I used to use the black plate that the GoPro packaging comes with and cut 2 slots in it. Then I threaded a belt through it.

I did that but just threaded my (wide) chest strap through it. Held solid and worked pretty well facing both backwards and forwards.

I'd suggest rounding off all the corners though, those things are strong and sharp!!

Magnetic mount made in Switzerland :)http://www.flugsau.ch/flugsau-gopro-magnet-halterung-p-211.html?language=e
I am using this setup.
It is important to conect the baseplate which is inside the suti with the mount with a string or small rope, for example a small carabiner.
I lost one mount doe to spastic arm movements after opening...

Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch