dbagdrew

Canadian Wingsuit Record Set

Not a huge formation, but you have to start somewhere. This was the first Canadian Record.

Scott Callantine took the photo.
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid,
the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain

Not a HUGE formation but absolutely a great start. As I told everyone that was participating, it might get broken but nobody can take away the fact that this group set the FIRST Canadian record for the CSPA.

The Judges that were on site and showed a high interest in learning about WS'ing and requested some time to ask questions. They were genuinely interested in learning more and I was happy to oblige and think it was fantastic for them to be interested in getting more knowledge on this discipline.

The entire weekend was filled with lots of learning on Flocking and included lots of Fun by all. If you have not been Eden North near Edmonton Alberta, it is a very nice facility with a great staff and DZO... A big thanks out to them and the ASPA for support over the weekend.

Lots of pictures can be seen at: https://www.facebook.com/scott.callantine/media_set?set=a.10151699178444921.1073741826.690989920&type=1

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

It took place during the Alberta Skydiving Provincials. Provincials was advertised locally, but I'm not sure how much it was promoted outside of Alberta. We have a great base of Wingsuiters in Alberta, and it is continuing to grow. I'm sure there will be more events.
Where are you located?
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid,
the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain

Andrew, Blair, Scott, and the rest of the people who participated: very well done! That is a sweet, crisp diamond.

I am sure this is the starting point of other, larger pan-Canadian efforts, logistical challenges notwithstanding.