snotty

advice for heavy flyer. phantom 3, t-bird, havoc

ive got 200 hundred jumps on the phantom3 but im a lot heavier than my mates and i always have to put a lot more effort in to maintain the same height during jumps. is the tonysuit t-bird comparable or better for heavy flyers. i know all the shit hot ws pilots are gonna say its skill and to learn to fly my body better, but while i get better so do my mates and im still left with the same problem of being really heavy.. whats the havoc like for me with 200 ws jumps.

In terms of easy pull and acrobatics/backflying the Havok definately wont dissapoint.
It will give you the same ease of flight as the Phantom you're used to, but certainly give you the boost in lift/performance you need to make staying up with groups a lot easier.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

How heavy? I'm 5'11" (180 cm) and 205 lb (93 kg) without gear and I fly a Phantom 3 pretty well in most situations.

Honestly, when I had 200 wingsuit jumps, I felt like you do. Thought about going to a Ghost or S-Bird. Since I couldn't afford to at the time, I kept jumping my P2. When I was able to buy another suit, I bought a P3 because I learned how to fly it.
Brian

voilsb

How heavy? I'm 5'11" (180 cm) and 205 lb (93 kg) without gear and I fly a Phantom 3 pretty well in most situations.

Honestly, when I had 200 wingsuit jumps, I felt like you do. Thought about going to a Ghost or S-Bird. Since I couldn't afford to at the time, I kept jumping my P2. When I was able to buy another suit, I bought a P3 because I learned how to fly it.

dont you own an Sbird also?
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

thank you for the advice. I sort of like the havoc because its gripperless
but then I like the tonysuits because of the punch through sleeves. I've heard it's hard to get phoenix fly to respond to emails. a few friends of mine never get responses and they waited nearly 6 months for delivery. what's the tony suit delivery time like. does anyone know

I placed my order with Tonysuits (early March 2013) and they gave me a target ship date about 3 months out. But I got my suit much sooner than their projected date. I am sure your mileage may vary.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

I'd say the Havok for sure and the quality of the PF is very good. Also these's guys that ur finding it hard to fly with would be going for long slow hang times' I'd stick to WS loads that guys are running fast but smooth transitions flights. Nothing to crazy yet with your skill level. I would also look at doing some freefly as well it all helps to be a better pilot.