Bealio

Phoenix fly customer service

Hi - did you get a reply now? I am in the same situation you described in April - no reply to emails at all. From the replies to your posting, I added Jarno and Macca to my emails, but cannot get a reply at all. I ordered my track suit in February, should have arrived by now...
Blue Skies!
----------
D-17958

Phoenix-Fly gets a lot of emails regarding lead times. Often up to 40/50 a day.
We try to answer them to the best of our ability.
We always have a rough indication of lead times on the website (bottom of the page with price information). Using this lead time indication as a minimum before asking questions on 'is it there yet' , does help keep the amount of emails to a minimum. Though we of course understand the eager anticipation.

A suit ordered February with the current lead time of +- 3,5 months will put it at a delivery time of around mid June (+- depending on exact order date).

On some of the newer suits (Viper/V5) template construction for varyious sizes may add a few weeks to that depending on body size. The factory (both facilities) work 6 days a week to produce quality wingsuits, and we hope to slowly bring lead times back down as the summer season progresses.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Just a suggestion but how about including on the website the current order date range that you are working on.
so lets say you were currently producing p3s with confirmed orders placed the week ending march 20th then if I'd ordered a p3 the first week in april I know it will be roughly 2 weeks before mine goes into production.

if as mentioned above 40/50 emails a day are about lead times this might help cut that down for a small once a week page update
Jump more, post less.

There website does include up-to-date lead times. Not when productions starts but when your suit should be done.

"Currently a high volume of orders has pushed back lead times to 14-16 weeks for the Trackingsuit, Prodigy2, Shadow, Phantom2, Ghost3 and Venom.

V5 and Viper lead times are currently at 18-20 weeks
As we work through the large volume of orders, lead times are expected to come down in the coming months."

Yes, I was aware of that but it is inaccurate.

I am waiting for a suit - when I placed the order the site showed a 16/18 week lead time. As you say it now shows a 14/16 week lead time. Will my suit take 18 weeks or will it take 14 weeks?

When I ordered my V4 last year they had a 4/5 week lead time, but then by the time my suit should have been ready it had changed to 10 weeks..

Maybe I should have said "suits ordered the week ending... are shipping now" ??

No reason why both the current lead times and the current order dates being shipped couldn't be there if PF chose to do so.

Anyway - just a suggestion :)
Jump more, post less.