AND1

ordered my phantom 3

hi all it may not mean alot to most but i thought i would share i have just placed a order for a new phantom 3 which will be my first ever new wingsuit, been flying a friends acro and r bird for some time now while i saved up to order my first ever new wingsuit it took me alot longer to decide on which suit to go for as it will always be a phoenix fly but it was a toss up between the phantom 3 and the shadow 2, so just like to thank james macca mcdonald for sorting me out and now the long wait for my suit to be made as the order only went in today hope the phantoms are as good as every one said they are any feed back from phantom 3 owners

I'm part-owner of a fleet of these things with our local wingsuit school.

P3 is one of the best light general-purpose suits out there. You can learn pretty much everything in it. I don't fly one myself most of the time, being partial to the heavier high-powered suits but anytime I need a lighter more flexible and versatile suit for tight fast fallrate work or acro, I grab a P3 for that.

Think you'll like it.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

im going to keep mine for a long time.

and for the record, i was EXTREMELY surprised, i ordered mine the first week of october, and wasnt expecting it forever, but at the end of january it shipped and i was STOKED.

this is going to be my fun skydive suit and will be the first suit i take off a big wall as well
gravity brings me down.........