Shagroth

Jeb Corliss - Back in Black [video]

I 100% agree, I am a total douche bag :) I get paid to travel around the world turning my dreams into realities, what a dick. The footage I have seen of your flying is so much more impressive :) You are one hard core wing-suit skydiver with unsurpassed crazy skill ;) Just keep on showing us all how it's done. That's why you get paid the big bucks and do all the documentaries and movies and commercials :) Your gleaming positive personality and awesome skills. When ever I hear anyone talk about the best wing-suit pilots it's always Jokke, Julian, Robert and what was your name again? Was it skymonkeyone :) Keep on shining you crazy diamond you ;) Nothing but love from me to you my friend. I wish nothing but good things for you and your life and I hope all the work you ever wanted you get :) You deserve it, you are just that awesome... Over and out from super turd AKA cheese dick :)

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

hell, if people really want to see crazy videos, ill upload my recent venue of myself and my younger sister tugging on the dick of a half retarted shetland pony, under the influence of the cleanest ecstacy weve seen in years
gravity brings me down.........

Edit note: this is meant to be 100% positive to jeb and everyone to take away any doubt,

Everyone has an opinion on all this stuff, and its kind of hilarious. Excellent response from jeb by the way. For every person in a sport like this that gets to be a "professional", there's 100 that think they're better, and a fair few who actually probably are. It's all in how you sell yourself to the general public that creates interest, and agree with it or not, jeb does an excellent job and has a personality that people are intrigued by. People will rip him for hitting a cliff, which did suck ass, but surviving it was incredibly skillful. I had my own opinions based on what most people's are as well, but gained a huge measure of respect after I saw how you reacted to the 180 line twists in kl or where ever it was. Keep doing what you're doing, but please keep it all positive for base. Douggs is an incredible spokesman for the sport, says only positive things, and talks about how he wishes more people were accepting of it. You have an incredible opportunity to advance the sports future in ways that the people who also have tremendous skill, but no media exposure could only dream of. Anything you say reflects on every base jumping in the states, like it or not. Base and wingsuits are on the forefront on many people's minds that will never do either. China was a great start, keep up the positivity and it will only benefit everyone.

Great post Jeb. It needed to be said. I'm of the opinion you are not under any obligation to be a positive spokesman for a segment of people that have been hating on you for the last ten years for basically for doing your own thing.

Anything you do is so much more refreshing than anything produced by the entire cadre of factory backed wingsuit instructors who haven't produced squat
Besides turmoil in the ranks and telling the rest of how fucked up we are. But they'll all tell you they are the cornerstone of the sport.