OneJumpWally

Fit

I bought a brand new Shadow 3 but its just slightly too tight height wise... Will it stretch out a bit with wear and usage? Anyone ever experienced a suit that was a bit too tight but eventually stretched out a bit?

The suit will always stretch a few percent due to seems setting and booties stretching. But shoot me or macca an email at [email protected] or [email protected] in case its not to your liking, and we will get you sorted and either fix or do a full new suit thats 100% fitting to your build, based on where the current one needs a few more cm (or inches)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Happy to check it. There is always the possibility that it needs some stretch, and as Jarno mentioned, suits do stretch a very small amount due to seams setting, etc.
Looking forward to seeing it!

I made the mistake of getting measured for my wingsuit (P2) right after christmas when I was probably about 5 pounds more than normal ... when the suit arrived in March, I had been running and dropped prob the weight, possibly more. The suit felt a little too big - a bit baggy however the arm and leg measurements were still spot on, so I can stretch out the arm and leg wings.

I actually think I got lucky with this fit - that it turned out this way - as I can easily wear a few layers under it when its cold out and in the summer it feels nice and cool, not too sticky. Fly's like a dream.

For my next suit order, I will prob mark up the measurements a little, to try to acheive the same fit.

I made the mistake of getting measured for my wingsuit (P2) right after christmas when I was probably about 5 pounds more than normal ... when the suit arrived in March, I had been running and dropped prob the weight, possibly more. The suit felt a little too big - a bit baggy however the arm and leg measurements were still spot on, so I can stretch out the arm and leg wings.

I actually think I got lucky with this fit - that it turned out this way - as I can easily wear a few layers under it when its cold out and in the summer it feels nice and cool, not too sticky. Fly's like a dream.

For my next suit order, I will prob mark up the measurements a little, to try to acheive the same fit.

5 lbs should not make a difference. I've fluctuated as much as 30lbs in weight and all my wingsuits still fit. But I order them a bit baggy on purpose.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Sweet, thanks so much. I think I can make it work if I let it stretch and get some minimus shoes with extra thin soles. I really love this suit so I want to make it work. It was the best day of my life when I got it in the mail ( don't tell my wife that ) LOL :) I nearly shed a tear of joy. I can't stop smiling just thinking about it lol my life is complete :)

I bought a brand new Shadow 3 but its just slightly too tight height wise... Will it stretch out a bit with wear and usage? Anyone ever experienced a suit that was a bit too tight but eventually stretched out a bit?

how long has the shadow 3 been out did not even no there was one ???? i thought there was only a shadow 2

Not sure how long it has been out.

It's not....You're probably talking about a Phantom3. The Shadow2 is the latest in the line-up, and there is no immediate replacement/follow up for either of those two..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?