Jamesmap2

Videos That Demonstrate The Best Wingsuit Glide Ratios

I HATE wingsuit solos

I don't mind solos. However, people always ask how long I fell or how far I flew after a solo and I have to tell them not long and not far because I spend my solos pretending to be on a roller coaster twisting, turning, tumbling, diving, flaring, ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I HATE wingsuit solos

I don't mind solos. ..

Neither do I. I'd rather do a solo than not jump at all. I practice stuff that I can't do in a flock (at least, not without pissing off the other flockers).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I haven't been jumping for a long time and have given up countless skydiving weekends simply because I have no other jumper to fly with. I simply could not find the motivation to wake up in the morning and drive 2h to jump solo :(
I was very close to quitting skydiving due to this but fortunately a friend just bought a P3 and I will finally have someone to flock with!:)

Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

How about you using the search function and doing it yourself, then get back to us. PS: fill in your profile so we can better determine whether or not you are non-jumper or a noob.

A legitmate response would be more useful. Also I dont see why his jumps numbers matter at all.......Responses like this are why almost every post gets off topic and turns into a non productive bitch session.

How about you using the search function and doing it yourself, then get back to us. PS: fill in your profile so we can better determine whether or not you are non-jumper or a noob.

A legitmate response would be more useful. Also I dont see why his jumps numbers matter at all.......Responses like this are why almost every post gets off topic and turns into a non productive bitch session.

My cats breath smells like cat food
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

My cats breath smells like cat food

How many jumps does he have?
(This thread is now about skydiving cats)