Ronaldo

Wingsuit training (Florida)

Hi folks,
I’ll have to take 10 days off in December (unplanned) and would like to take the opportunity to do some training. I’m considering Florida since it is cheaper and closer to Brazil. Does anyone have a wingsuit coach/ DZ to recommend? I have around 100 wingsuit jumps and currently fly an S-bird. My focus will be on developing flocking skills.
Feel free to PM in case you don’t want to post names in a public forum
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

Thanks Mark.

We are just getting set up in Zhills for the winter. Getting a new Wingsuit room going. We have at least one major event a month planned which is on the Skydive City calendar. If you PM me we can see what is going on.

It's a good coincidence actually because I am also planning a long weekend in São Paulo for the winter!

Smon
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

I was at Z-Hills this past saturday and didn't see much going on as far as wingsuits and organizing etc.

I didn't see anyone organizing untill sunset load.

thats because everyone was in sebastian doing beach jumps:P
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Hey Paul,

I was at Z-Hills Sat and Sunday as well. I spoke with Simon who was there most of the day and I saw him flying on several loads with students and flocks. Did you contact him? He was set up by Bram and Ellys school.

There seemed to be around 6 or so that I noticed.

Rich

Thanks Rich, very nice to meet you in person and not just via typed words!

We had it all going on at Zhills this weekend. 9 way flocks, first flight students and coached courses. Gilaad and Ashley are running the school there and already have over 30 suits down there with more moving on Dec 15th.

There is a "Get Coaching" link on wickedwingsuits.com if you want to request coaching or a FFC. You can also email Ashley directly. Ashley at wickedwingsuits.dom. You will also find events on the skydive city website.

See ya there!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com