splat123

Flysight question

If I get the standard model (without paralog) will I still be able to view my flights on PC ? Not much of computer geek & really want it to improve body position, but would be nice to log times etc.

Yes. There is a flysight viewer. You can also view the raw data in text or Excel.

Even with no PC the tones are the best way to adjust body position.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

If I get the standard model (without paralog) will I still be able to view my flights on PC ? Not much of computer geek & really want it to improve body position, but would be nice to log times etc.

You can also download Paralog for free to view the flysight files. You just can't save a jump log without paying. But Paralog has a nice view for the data.
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.

You can also download Paralog for free to view the flysight files. You just can't save a jump log without paying. But Paralog has a nice view for the data.

Yes, but in the newer version the resolution of the graph is artificially lowered.
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.