medusa

Wing Suits Gain Altitud. PERIOD!

I doubt that the Kellend guy here is a glider pilot as he says nonsense.

And you would be WRONG yet again.

Look it up for yourself

The link you posted leads to an empty profile.

Read the instructions (if you can). YOU have to enter YOUR information before you can look anyone up on the FAA database.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I've been a falconer since I was 10

Nerd alert! I'd have a lot of time to argue online if I was a virgin too.

Stupid alert! you may still be a virgin due your lack of brain mass. private me if you want to know something about the art of Falconry.:)
Lauren Martins - www.youtube.com/user/gisellemartins20

I doubt that the Kellend guy here is a glider pilot as he says nonsense.

And you would be WRONG yet again.

Look it up for yourself

The link you posted leads to an empty profile.

Read the instructions (if you can). YOU have to enter YOUR information before you can look anyone up on the FAA database.

I'm still wait for the answers of basic simple questions I asked you MR. Super Experienced.

What's your longest glider flight? c'mon talk to me and stop claiming how good you are.:)

I read :
MUST HAVE AVAILABLE GLASSES FOR NEAR VISION.

ENGLISH PROFICIENT

:D

English proficient too!! Glad you noticed that.

Did you notice the GLIDER rating?

As in being a licensed glider pilot, authorized to take passengers up in a glider?;)

There were no misunderstanding, some jumpers here stated clear that they are sure it is possible to gain altitude with "strong wind" or "dive and flare" which is totally not possible away from a ridge/cliff, now that some probably done some research and realize how much nonsense they were talking, they are trying to blame my spelling saying they did not understand me, when I'm saying exactly the same thing using the same words since the start of the topic.

Well that sounds reasonable. Oh no wait, it's complete bullshit. If you think there is no misunderstanding between yourself and other posters on this topic then you don't understand English. So go and troll some fucking Afrikaans forum or something.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

For the 20th and hopefully last time I will say again, YES a couple of jumpers here claimed out, loud and with authority ( even calling me stupid) that they know for sure it is possible to gain altitude without thermals just by speeding or diving and flaring, we were NOT talking about momentous small gain in altitude...

Moron:S

we were NOT talking about momentous small gain in altitude...

But we are now.

And have been since the first post in this thread (well, except for Miss Martins, that is, who insists on misunderstanding, discussing something else entirely, and then insulting the rest of us).

I can't stop laughing. This is the best, most obliviously, outrageously comic troll job I've ever seen. My favorite part is where she claims that Tony has been building bigger suits because she told him to. Yes, that must be it, he designed his recent suits in obedience to orders issued by a random flake who called him up on the internet posing as an all knowing authority in the art despite having never actually flown a wingsuit. Who knew she was the real brains behind it all? I'm impressed. This is some really funny shit.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I can't stop laughing. This is the best, most obliviously, outrageously comic troll job I've ever seen. My favorite part is where she claims that Tony has been building bigger suits because she told him to. Yes, that must be it, he designed his recent suits in obedience to orders issued by a random flake who called him up on the internet posing as an all knowing authority in the art despite having never actually flown a wingsuit. Who knew she was the real brains behind it all? I'm impressed. This is some really funny shit.
-B

i thought you were without power lurch? how are you posting? btw it was an awesome post!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

But we are now.

And have been since the first post in this thread (well, except for Miss Martins, that is, who insists on misunderstanding, discussing something else entirely, and then insulting the rest of us).

Yes I'm sure we were... I'm also sure that you and yours alike knows everything about flying and I don't know anything, you are correct.

But we are now.

Yes I'm sure we were... I'm also sure that you and yours alike knows everything about flying and I don't know anything, you are correct.

Wait a minute, I thought you where a hairdresser and nightclub dancer? B|
"When you reach your Limits, kick him in the junk and kiss his girlfriend named Fear!"

But we are now.

I'd just like to clarify that I didn't say that - she did. I was only quoting it to point out how moronic the statement was;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSd6XATYBo

Go to 0:52
Wingsuit flying above airplane

Another neanderthal incapable of understanding simple physics and flying, giving the same old tail example. Again for the 21th time, not everything that you see is how you think it works. He had a momentous small gain in climb over the plane because the plane gave him enough energy airspeed to climb, but that is NOT how non-powered aircrafts gain altitude, they need columns of air, thermals to lift them. Without that planes energy that suit wouldn't have that climb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSd6XATYBo

Go to 0:52
Wingsuit flying above airplane

Another neanderthal incapable of understanding simple physics

Nothing you've written leads me to believe that you ever passed physics, simple or otherwise, except by bribing the instructor.

Again for the 21th time, not everything that you see is how you think it works. He had a momentous small gain in climb over the plane because the plane gave him enough energy airspeed to climb,

No shit Shylock.

Do you seriously think that's not how he thinks it works?

Again for the 21th time, not everything that you see is how you think it works. He had a momentous small gain in climb over the plane because the plane gave him enough energy airspeed to climb,

No shit Shylock.

Do you seriously think that's not how he thinks it works?

Yes, because every wingsuit jumper I met in person think non-powered aircrafts gain altitude and fly hundred of miles by "speeding" or " diving and flaring" wingsuiters for some reason has this stupid misconception, and they always use the tail exit climb as an example to explain how they think gliders fly to clouds etc... Just like a dozen have given this very same example here several times.

wingsuiters are flying a glider without motor, powered by gravity but they still think they are flying a powered aircraft, because they always want to apply powered laws to explain how their wingsuit ( glider) flies. its unbelievable.

Yes, because every wingsuit jumper I met in person think non-powered aircrafts gain altitude and fly hundred of miles by "speeding" or " diving and flaring" wingsuiters for some reason has this stupid misconception

You are dumb as shit. You really think that anyone here believes you can dive and flare a wingsuit across the countryside?

When we discuss the ability to climb, the starting point or ending point of the climb are irrevelant, as long as there is a point where the jumper is experiencing a positive rate of climb.

What your non-skydive brain seems to overlook, is that without a wingsuit, and even with some older wingsuiits, there was no ability to break that magic barier and achieve a positive rate of climb. Data logging altimeters were available when the modern wingsuit hit the market, and from day one jumpers were always looking to go slower. Everyone wanted to see the lowest descent rate possible. So when the suits made it possible to actually go the other way, and show a positive rate of climb, that's a big deal to jumpers, even if the peak of the climb is much lower than the beginning altitude of the flight.

Side note - get a grip on yourself. You're tyring to argue with a guy who's been flying gliders and planes for over 40 years (and still does), and has a PhD in physics and teaches at a major university. You claim to be educated yourself, but you obviously haven't learned the value of experience.