jeb

Recon HUD for wing-suits

To some people, 105 is just another number ;)

But this is about the device, not the people marketing it.
I only wish they release updates based on customer response. Maybe we can roll our own firmware, but an update file would be a good start for such efforts. I would settle for an option to swap for speed and glide indicators.

Good news, Klaus is making Paralog Recon HUD compatible :) So no conversion needed. Plugin, click and look at the graph. I was just playing with the beta but I think it may be live soon (Klaus?)

Engage isn't working on my Mac at the moment and even when it does is not very useful for flight analysis.
BASEstore.it

Wouldn't it be nice if all this information from 300+ posts on several threads could be compiled into one definitive manual.

No kidding.:S You'd think a mod might place em' all in one section. :D

I'm trying to figure out which thread to post to about the dude that biffed in yesterday while wearing his Recon's. He claims he wasn't looking at the display (I believe him) but he had a hard time 'seeing past it."
I expect to see em' for sale in the DZ.com Classifieds.

Wouldn't it be nice if all this information from 300+ posts on several threads could be compiled into one definitive manual.

No kidding.:S You'd think a mod might place em' all in one section. :D

I'm trying to figure out which thread to post to about the dude that biffed in yesterday while wearing his Recon's. He claims he wasn't looking at the display (I believe him) but he had a hard time 'seeing past it."
I expect to see em' for sale in the DZ.com Classifieds.

Even if you aren't looking at the screen they have terrible peripheral vision. If you see someone wearing them then give them a wide berth!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

Even if you aren't looking at the screen they have terrible peripheral vision. If you see someone wearing them then give them a wide berth!

Yep, I know. That much was kinda obvious from the start. He had already been asked to remove them prior to going on a flock.
But...some of us were really happy for all the guinea pigs that bought a set.:D

I can't imagine wearing the thing on landing. The vertical field of view is restricted quite a bit. I have a rule of pulling higher when wearing it (in case I need to rip it off my face to see better to deal with stuff) and I feel like pulling it off for landing is a must for me. Otherwise it is hard to get a feel for your glide path near the ground.