DSE

2012 Performance Cup

Hey Gang, quick heads-up for those not on the FB pages;
Performance Cup 2012 registration is now open.
November 9-11
Call Manifest: (951) 245 9939
60.00 in advance or 75.00 after November 1.
Includes meal catered from The Alligator Pit (Well known restaurant in the area), T-Shirt, and other items.
You know what the prizes look like, but we've just added a coupla cool cameras to the mix too.

You are able to use your own flysight. It will have to be erased and firmware verified the night or morning before the comp.

We have a repeater for the AC, and will file a NOTAM for the days prior to and during the event as a testing exercise.

Judges Randy Connell, Klaus Rheinwald, and Michael Cooper will be on hand to keep things smooth.
Every now and again someone posts about their bad-ass speed, time, or distance...come prove it!
We've also opened the comp up to Tracking Suits this year. This means nearly anyone can come compete. Been keeping my eye on a coupla guys with home-made tracking suits out there...

No limit to the number of jumps; the only requirement is two jumps minimum in your declared categories.
This year we've also added an overall for Time/Distance/Speed.
Lots of categories, lots of awards, and a heck of a lotta fun.
Sponsored by L&B, Paralog, Phoenix-Fly, Skydive Elsinore Wingsuit School,Sony Electronics, Sony Creative Software, VASST.

Hey Gang, quick heads-up for those not on the FB pages;
Performance Cup 2012 registration is now open.
November 9-11
Call Manifest: (951) 245 9939
60.00 in advance or 75.00 after November 1.
Includes meal catered from The Alligator Pit (Well known restaurant in the area), T-Shirt, and other items.
You know what the prizes look like, but we've just added a coupla cool cameras to the mix too.

You are able to use your own flysight. It will have to be erased and firmware verified the night or morning before the comp.

We have a repeater for the AC, and will file a NOTAM for the days prior to and during the event as a testing exercise.

Judges Randy Connell, Klaus Rheinwald, and Michael Cooper will be on hand to keep things smooth.
Every now and again someone posts about their bad-ass speed, time, or distance...come prove it!
We've also opened the comp up to Tracking Suits this year. This means nearly anyone can come compete. Been keeping my eye on a coupla guys with home-made tracking suits out there...

No limit to the number of jumps; the only requirement is two jumps minimum in your declared categories.
This year we've also added an overall for Time/Distance/Speed.
Lots of categories, lots of awards, and a heck of a lotta fun.
Sponsored by L&B, Paralog, Phoenix-Fly, Skydive Elsinore Wingsuit School,Sony Electronics, Sony Creative Software, VASST.

As luck would have it we are going to be doing a Performance Camp at Skydive the Farm\Dirty3Some boogie. You gotta signup (FREE) and bring a Flysight.

Personally I need a little practice in me....X3! Bring it on!

http://www.eventbrite.com/org/2736161994?s=10403018
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

We managed to log some good practice runs this last weekend. We will do another camp in Zhills over the Halloween Boogie:

I just need a headcount to plan...and in case we have any goodies.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

Just a heads up, as DSE is out of town and unable to post, today is the last day to pre-register for this event (saving you $15 on registration costs). Give the office a call at 951-245-9939 and the gals in the office can get you registered.

If you have any questions, you can send them my way and I'll do my best to answer them in DSE's absence.

Thanks!
Sydney Owen
Event Coordinator
Skydive Elsinore

Congrats to the winners and participants at the Performance Cup 2012!
It was incredibly smooth, weather was sweet, some new records set, and some heavy metal taken home.
Overall winners were Scott Callantine (Open), Joel Hindman (Intermediate), and Ken Murphy (Tracking).
Thanks to Sony Electronics, RePlay Cameras, Sony Creative Software, Adrenaline Obsession, L&B, CEA Artists, DeltaGear, VASST, Phoenix-Fly, Paralog, and FlySight for the sponsorship of the event.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/169427_432635086802974_482930279_o.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/617140_4393216461893_1194551381_o.jpg

See ya at the Performance Camps, coming to a DZ around the US near you in 2013