cocheese

I got 13 ws jumps and a T bird for a month...

What should I work on? what order of progression etc?

What tips or advice would you like to give me to get the most out of the suit for a month?

Money is tight and the season is ending soon.
Previous jumps have been good. Line twists haven't been too bad.
DSE trained me and Big Josh S. is my is my new mentor.
Will be jumping from a Caravan.

Goals are to be safe and have fun and get better at this stuff.

What tips or advice would you like to give me to get the most out of the suit for a month?

Jump more, post less, close your wings on exit and get as much as possible of acro flights :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Jump more, post less, close your wings on exit and get as much as possible of acro flights :)

+1
Try a barrel roll, try flipping onto your back and staying there for a few, then back over... front loops, back loops etc.
go through the video manuals here:
http://flylikebrick.com/manual.php
practice whatever's applicable.

Try to master every acro maneuver to the point where you can do it perfectly on heading without losing too much altitude. Pick that reference point on the horizon, flip around, then check that point again and see if you've maintained your heading.

Exploring flying stable in every possible position will train you to better handle any suit you end up jumping next (I'm assuming the TBird is a rental since it's for the month)

If you enjoy the acro stuff a lot, demo a Phantom3 afterwards ;-)

Don't forget about navigation each time. Making it back to the dz is still super important.

No acro maneuvers below 5500, that's the tandems' airspace and we shouldn't do stupid shit in it.

Do you have a buddy to jump with? If you're not both too dangerous to fly with each other, it helps to have someone around to use as a reference point. You can trade jumps, "one all about you, one all about me" style...

Money is tight and the season is ending soon.
Previous jumps have been good. Line twists haven't been too bad.
DSE trained me and Big Josh S. is my is my new mentor.
Will be jumping from a Caravan.

How about you talk to the pople who actially taught you; since they now what your like in flying and current skills so will be best positioned to advise you. rather than a bunch of randoms like us who will tell you anything and everything but have no real point of reference personal to you however badass we all are at giving advice. ;)
Dont just talk about it, Do it!