piisfish

Tony WingSuits does not respect the calendar...

Thats really good...I might go with the I- bird instead of the Phantom if its that fast... Your pulling an all nighter eh Fish? can't sleep?

It is 2pm here

Also I would suggest demoing if possible both suits and not just make a purchase after a single post. Maybe I got lucky with the time schedule. Never tried an Ibird, but the Phantom is one of my favourite suits
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

You flown it yet Fish?

twice, still have to learn A LOT, specially the gestion of my legs.
On saturday started a big unwanted left turn, at the beginning it was only a turn with slight banking, which went increasing and increasing the more I tried to correct/suppress it... And then I started to understand a bit more about leg symmetry.
Also the first practice handle touches first felt very different to what I knew till now.
For the moment very happy, will try and jump it more and more, and get to close the internal pressure zippers.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Yeah, having your hands connected to your feet takes some getting used to for sure. Certainly can't get away with flapping your feet around like you can in a smaller suit. Lots of people underestimate how different it is to a Phantom or V3. Ghost 3, Stealth or similar is a good stepping stone I found.

I was supposed to receive my suit in November, and it arrived yesterday, 6 weeks early :S

Thank you :)

I havent even ordered one yet... dare I hope it arrives in a few weeks?

Didn't it arrive 2 weeks ago?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.