kallend

Personal vendettas...

... details? This thread reminds me of a social networking status where an individual posts something vague and negative hoping for attention but doesn't want to give details about the status.

Must be living a sheltered life up there in Wisconsin.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Using latin doesnt change the facts

- Mike was base
- Organisation Ratings mentioned on someones website are made up

But personal vendettas against the people bringing these FACTS to light, have severly upset a bunch of groupies who are now trying to distract everyone from the situation with petty cries.

Edited for zpelling:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Using latin doesnt change the facts

- Mike was base

But personal vendettas against the people bringing these FACTS to light, have severly upset a bunch of groupies who are now trying to distract everyone from the situation with petty cries.

Edited for zpelling:P

All of the above, but there's a LOT more besides.

I don't think this is anything new to Wingsuiting. Based on some of the stories I have heard from the 70's about belly politics and even later about the birth of freefly it seems like history just repeating itself.

We think we are special and unique but we are not...just more skydive drama. You know you love it. ;)

Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

could you quote that ? even by PM?

What organizing rating isn't made up? Do you need a rating to organize in skydiving now?
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

... details? This thread reminds me of a social networking status where an individual posts something vague and negative hoping for attention but doesn't want to give details about the status.

Must be living a sheltered drama free life up there in Wisconsin.

Fixed.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

What organizing rating isn't made up? Do you need a rating to organize in skydiving now?

Some people would like a rating to be allowed to take a pee.

Some people would like a rating to be allowed to coach you on how to take a pee.

FIFY
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Really? The one who claims to represent the whole wingsuit community (they sure as shit do not represent me) that goes to the BOD meeting where they are reprimanded for providing false data in their quickly hodge podged hail mary survey that included, non skydivers, non wingsuiters and non USPA members, and for generally composing themselves in a deplorable manner. The one who did not work tirelessly to update the SIM's section on wingsuiting significantly yet attacks the person you did. The one who has provided zero constructive feedback. The one who changed the base on the most recent record so that it would fit after the dive, otherwise it would not have. The one who keeps clinging to a shitty formation standard claiming we are different because we have no competition system compared to FS and VFS. We have a competition system that just doesn't work well with their chosen giant suits.

And the one who is organizing a 100 way (maybe 100) who can't safely conduct a 2 way.

I am sick and tired of seeing this person trying to pull the wool over everyones' eyes.

Are rapidly ruining this activity.

Do any of you remember when you jumped just because it's FUN??? B|
I know plenty of people who never do fun jumps anymore, and plenty more who rarely pay for their own slot.:(
All this drama, grids, paid coaching, canopy classes, packing lessons, more and more rules, .....I want no part of it!!
Thats a big reason why I call no DZ "home", and why lately I've been finding other things to do on weekends.