iiro

World Wingsuit League (WWL) call for jumpers

My name is Iiro Seppanen and i'm the president of the World Wingsuit League (WWL).

I've been approached by several jumpers asking how to participate to the Tianmen Mountain Grand Prix held in China on October 13th -14th in 2012.

We will invite world's 16 best wingsuit pilots to compete against time - to determine who is the fastest wingsuit pilot in the world. We will pay for everyone's flights and accommodation and additionally the athletes will compete for the following prizes:

1st prize 20,000 USD
2nd prize 10,000 USD
3rd prize 5,000 USD

We have selected 14 jumpers already, but we still have two more open slots.

We only want the best and the most experienced pilots to apply. If you are not sure if you would qualify, you probably don't.

We emphasize on skill, experience and safety record.

And VERY IMPORTANT, additionally, all our athletes have to represent not only themselves, but also the entire sport of wingsuiting in professional and good manner.

You can apply by sending a message through our Facebook page with your jump resume/CV and links to your videos:

https://www.facebook.com/WorldWingsuitLeague

If you are not internationally known jumper, please include some references by well known base/wingsuit mentors.

We will announce all final 16 participants on next Friday, September 7th.

We only have 16 slots and I apologize in advance if you don't qualify for this year's race. But for those who are interested to participate for our future events, i'd like to encourage you to be active in the WWL community to open a relationship for the future.

Thank you for your interest!

P.S. I will not read comments on this board. If you have any questions, please communicate with us through WWL FB page