WickedWingsuits

Wingsuit Rentals No More

We used to rent wingsuits, most people loved it but a small group of haters came after us for our service. We put in a LOT of effort interviewing renters to see if we felt they were a good match for a wingsuit. We really had the best interests of everyone involved.

Turns out you don't need to be a skydiver to buy or borrow a container, AAD, Main or reserve. All of our effort was wasted.

Effective tomorrow we will be renting Wingsuit Flying Costumes. Anyone can rent one...no questions asked. From production companies to the loving couple that want to wear suits in the bedroom....you can rent a Wingsuit Flying Costume!

Oh...if you turn up at a DZ and they let you jump one then have at it!!!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

I'm confused. Does this mean you're no longer in business, or are you just changing the terminology for legal reasons?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

+1

You are providing a valuable service in the rentals. I wish we had rentals available back in 02.

And while you are at it keep on doing the FFC, currently legal under the SIM guidlines despite a social engineering move for doing so to be criminalized.

will you be changing the lettering on the WW Truck ?
Keep up the good work

Good questions. ALL of the existing links will still work. We are just getting the waiver reengineered and changing our rental process some.

Thanks to 99.5% of you for your support. The main reason we (Pia, Ashley and I) do this every day is because we hear so many great things from our customers. We just needed to change the angle on a few things so we can focus ALL of our efforts on satisfying customers instead of defending ourselves to the few.

Wingsuit Control won't solve any issues! Education will.

Wackey Wingsuits deserves credit for the flying costumes brand that we licensed....

Simon

Simon
Stick to your guns. I recently had Simon come to our dropzone for our boogie. The purpose was to let the people QUALIFIED to try wing suiting in the proper size suit that they felt comfortable in. Now I have many people loving the sport because they didn't go out and buy a suit not suited for them and scare themselves shitless and never do it again. Now i have more people to fly with that love it. Don't hate someone for coming up with the the idea first.

I can tell you first hand, as can everyone on the plane at the time, that the release of expanded gas into the WS tend to stay in the WS. Sorry Simon & Priscilla that it had to be one of yours:P

I knew it...farts will probably cause a price increase in the future..