Fast

Wisconsin Wingsuit Record

I want to break the current 6way wisconsin wingsuit record.

If anyone is in the general area and would like to participate shoot me a message. It will be September 8th (weekend after labor day) during the SKSPC Cheese Boogie (which is otherwise pretty heavy with CRW jumpers). Aircraft is a skyvan.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Maybe this time there might be somebody on it from Wisconsin? :D

That would be nice...... :S:D:o:ph34r:B|:$B|
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Is that Sky Knights in East Troy? I am interested and am from Wisconsin...although have not lived there since 1978. Made 6 jumps in Superior Sunday however so maybe that qualifies me for resident recurrency...;)

Can you provide any detail? Who is organizing, camera, etc?

Yep this is at Sky Knights in East Troy.

The details are that we will be doing the jumps from a Skyvan, I hope to do between a 9 and 16way. As of now, I'm doing the organizing. I haven't a lot of experience with wingsuit organizing and am open to other (cheap/free) options.

I hope to do the record fairly quickly and then move on to other jumps, but you just never know. I would be happy if I could get a solid base flyer. I don't have a commitment for who is doing camera yet (but will have someone for sure, even if I have to do it, though I would rather be on the record).

The boogie fee for the weekend is $30 and food is being served friday evening through sunday morning for various prices. I am organizing who is coming through facebook, so if you're interested PM me and I can get you the details there.
~D

Looks like Brian Snarr from SDC is gonna be able to make it and he will likely be flying camera.

Still looking for more people to particpate - let's do this!
~D