Yorick

My new suit: The Havok

A week ago I received the Havok by PF.

I choose the Havok because I had over 200 jumps on my Phantom2 and was looking for something with a little bit more power. Jarno was jumping the prototype for a while and was really enthusiastic about it.

So how does it fly?
It's powerful. It's comparable to the Ghost2 I've flown.
But the big advantage over the Ghost: the agility, the ease of flight/pull and the great stability on it's back.
It took me about 60 seconds to find out how to fly it.
So it's quit easy to learn and I expect relatively easy to master.

In a casual solo sightseeing flight, I did 166 seconds (13.500ft to 2.500 ft) http://paralog.net/ppc/showtrack.php?trackid=13004

Pictures attached taken on the ground.
And of course some video in the air: http://vimeo.com/46785250.

PS. It came with an inside breast pocket! So I can lissen to my iPhone or play a game on my way up.
"The 'perfect' parachute jump was thought to be one where the opening shock and touchdown were simultaneous" -Lyle Cameron, ~1965
---
Falling-With-Style.com

Did you ask for the pocket or is PF doing that standard now?

I didn't ask. So I think it's standard now. :)First time I've seen it in a PF suit.
"The 'perfect' parachute jump was thought to be one where the opening shock and touchdown were simultaneous" -Lyle Cameron, ~1965
---
Falling-With-Style.com

I didn't ask. So I think it's standard now. :)First time I've seen it in a PF suit.

I got it on my Ghost 3, standard. I wish it was a zipper. Then again, I appreciate having something instead of nothing.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I got it on my Ghost 3, standard. I wish it was a zipper. Then again, I appreciate having something instead of nothing.

A few staples in mine seem to hold pretty well;) of course then you run into the problem of where to keep the stapler.
"If I can't be my own, I'll feel better dead." Layne Staley