DSE

Skydive Elsinore Reference Guide

At Skydive Elsinore, we have a reference guide for the coaches that have been trained here. Several have asked for the latest update to be public; perhaps it'll be of use to coaches out there.
Many thanks to Jeff Donohue and Alan Martinez for the legal vetting on the front end of the document.
The manual is intended for use with the training videos we have posted online (and a few we haven't).

SEWS REFERENCE GUIDE

Thanks for sharing, this is indeed a valuable guide.

I really like the Shark Tail...that would make a great sticker to distribute as fun education. Great concept.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

It's awesome.

DSE, do you mind if that guide is going to be translated to Russian?

Currently there's some lack in instructional materials about "what to do after FFC is completed", I was suggesting FLB's videos as starting point for my students, but this guide is really a major improvement which could keep student busy (and interested) for few dozens of flights, resulting in improved safety/awareness.

At Skydive Elsinore, we have a reference guide for the coaches that have been trained here. Several have asked for the latest update to be public; perhaps it'll be of use to coaches out there.
Many thanks to Jeff Donohue and Alan Martinez for the legal vetting on the front end of the document.
The manual is intended for use with the training videos we have posted online (and a few we haven't).

SEWS REFERENCE GUIDE

Nice job.:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It's awesome.

DSE, do you mind if that guide is going to be translated to Russian?

Currently there's some lack in instructional materials about "what to do after FFC is completed", I was suggesting FLB's videos as starting point for my students, but this guide is really a major improvement which could keep student busy (and interested) for few dozens of flights, resulting in improved safety/awareness.

The FLB videos, the Elsinore videos, the coaching reference guide are all good references that hopefully every coach is open to using. The reference guide will probably not be entirely transparent to people that don't understand/aren't aware of Skydive University methods (prior to USPA buying those materials, there is a whole lot more that most folks never see).

I'm glad a few folks are finding use for them. Feel free to Xlate them into whatever language, I only ask that the credits seen at the front, remain as part of the package. A lot of people spent a lot of time working out standard/relevant methods of teaching this material.