WickedWingsuits

Wicked Wingsuits does Sky's The Limit - June 22-24

Next weekend, June 22-24 we will be at Sky's the Limit for both FFC and experienced WS organizing. There will be a coach dedicated to students.

For the experienced group we will be attempting a state record. This will be a chance for pilots interested in the big way to attend a feeder event to Summerfest.

FFC space is limited to classes on Friday and Saturday morning.

If anybody wants to sign up please contact manifest, if you have any questions about the plan then drop me a line.

http://skydive.skysthelimit.net/
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

Is this not considered advertising?

What was advertised except coaching and an organized record attempt?

"Next weekend, June 22-24 we will be at Sky's the Limit for both FFC and experienced WS organizing. There will be a coach dedicated to students.

For the experienced group we will be attempting a state record. This will be a chance for pilots interested in the big way to attend a feeder event to Summerfest. "

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

This dropzone really made me smile. Friendly and supportive staff and jumpers...Manifest, DZO, Pilot Joe...Tandem Instructors...Packers...Fun jumpers...everyone was really awesome! Can't wait to get back there.

Lot's of fun and learning occurred...and after breaking through a lot of obstacles these guys pounded out an exciting 6 way. There was so much energy in the formation you can hear them scream on the cameras from inside the formation. Thats a new one to me!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

This dropzone really made me smile. Friendly and supportive staff and jumpers...Manifest, DZO, Pilot Joe...Tandem Instructors...Packers...Fun jumpers...everyone was really awesome! Can't wait to get back there.

Lot's of fun and learning occurred...and after breaking through a lot of obstacles these guys pounded out an exciting 6 way. There was so much energy in the formation you can hear them scream on the cameras from inside the formation. Thats a new one to me!

yea im a screamer lol

video from it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjhNtzLdwLY&hd=1