alygator

Shark by intrudair

Hi.
I look for my next ws after my p2z. I think i ll take v4 but i d like to have info about the shark by intrudair. It is for plane and base. It s a lot cheaper but it is a good ws? Thanks

You can check the result of the Results of the Hungarian competition [url"http://www.wingsuitboogie.hu/en"]here.[/url]. There were sharks the at least last year.

I d like to know much that just pure perf, but also if it s "easy" to fly, agility, handling etc...
Gr is not all i search
But thanks ;)

I have seen it, but have not jumped. I tnk some people using those in BASE.
It is not a suit for beginners.

Jurgen, the ones you saw had one legewing tear open on the seams. Stitching seemed to be the weakness. Build quality may have changed by now. But on the suits you saw (Nico/Danny/Bassie suits) wasnt the best at the time.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Jurgen, the ones you saw had one legewing tear open on the seams. Stitching seemed to be the weakness. Build quality may have changed by now. But on the suits you saw (Nico/Danny/Bassie suits) wasnt the best at the time.

We've seen one visit; the legwing had come unstitched below the knee on the trailing edge of the zipper.

Resurrecting this older threat: Has anyone got some new experiences with the Intrudair Shark or the new released Shark 2 ? Seems to be pretty similar to a Vampire? How do you like it?

(Shark2 is not on their website yet but I've heard of demo suits and the first ones being shipped already).

I have seen the Piranha on various occasions in the last months. Build quality seems to have improved a lot and pilots are mostly very happy with it. But no Shark around on my dropzones yet.