MrCat

My new P3. Order placed to delivered in THREE weeks.

Man - I am seriously impressed with the turn around time on my new Phantom 3.

I emailed PF on the 1st of April to see if they could make me a P3 using the same specs they used last year for my Ghost 3. Robi said no problems so I placed the order and got it paid for.

Got home today and there waiting for me was my new Phantom 3 - it looks awesome.

And on the same day the V3 I'd got second hand turned up too!!

Fingers crossed for decent weather this weekend - I've got a fist full of suits to try out :)

Obligatory photos !!
Jump more, post less.

nice man, i wish the lead times on v4s were somewhere close to that! order placed dec4, still waiting!:S itll be worth it!B|

Same here, since November. So close!

B|[:/]
Mine, ordered march 15th ...[:/]:|[:/]

@MRcat: What jumps use Vampire and others ghost ? Base /plane ?

@MRcat: What jumps use Vampire and others ghost ? Base /plane ?

I'm just a plane jumper, mainly solo stuff so long flights are pretty much the order of the day :)

I was jumping mainly my ghost last year and had a go on a V3 and it was a lot of fun - just different, a little bit faster, a little bit better glide. If I'd had time I'd have put more jumps on it and I guess I'd have got a lot more out of it.

Then this year I got a nice pay bonus so decided to replace my P2 with a P3, sold my P2 back to the guy I bought it from (and the same guy whose V3 I'd jumped) and thought I'd ask would he 'part-ex' the P2 against his V3. He didn't want to but I'd got it into my head that I'd like a V3 and it was difficult to get it out of my head!

I don't expect to jump the V3 much - just when one of my super skinny floaty mates puts his Stealth on.
Jump more, post less.

i hear robbie personally inspects every v4 that leaves his shop, thats supposedly why the lead times are so long for the v4s, i like the idea that my suit will be gone over by a jumper, not just someone with some mad sewing skillz
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Updated DSE photo link https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/523194_215841398532068_100003186293485_376012_672444303_n.jpg

Looking good :)

I got my P3 jumped today - incredible. Like chalk and cheese with my P2. The cells inflated super fast and very nice and solid, I did what I'd normally do to turn and it responded much faster and there was a much more noticeable bank in the turns. It was awesome fun - if the wind hadn't been honking and I needed to hightail it back to the DZ I'd have been throwing turns in just for fun trying to see how steep a bank I could get :)

Lovely. Averaged 56mph which I was very happy with for the first flight on the suit and it took me a little while to get the hang of how it wanted to be flown. There was loads of nice fluffy clouds to so all in all a great jump :)

No photos though as it was a solo jump.

Can't wait to jump it again!!
Jump more, post less.

Where is your 'local' MrC?? Have I read you live on the IoM???

My local is Tilstock, Whitchurch, north Shropshire but I do live on the Isle of Man - wish we had a DZ here as it costs me a fortune to travel to the UK every time I want to jump!! Strictly speaking Cark and BK are closer but I just love the Tilstock 'vibe'

Yesterdays P3 flight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXDImuJQ0b8 - easily worth a case of beer :)
Jump more, post less.

Strictly speaking Cark and BK are closer but I just love the Tilstock 'vibe'

I’ve yet to get down to Tilly, one day...

We’ve a growing flock at BK though if you’re ever passing, inc. a G3, P3, P2 and a few S-Fly’ers usually floating about.