roostnureye

100 way qualification

hey wingies, so there is a qualifier in perris in may, and then the record attempt in september in perris again. is there any way we can get some of the organizers to come to flock n dock or the skydive expo in deland to get some of the east coast fliers signed off?
i know how expensive these events can be, and was just hoping we could get an authority to one of these events, so the east coast folks dont have to make two trips to california within 3 months.
i want this formation to succeed and am just throwing ideas out there since we still have time to get this organized. i know allot of folks cant afford two trips across the country that close together, ideas?
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

hey wingies, so there is a qualifier in perris in may, and then the record attempt in september in perris again. is there any way we can get some of the organizers to come to flock n dock or the skydive expo in deland to get some of the east coast fliers signed off?
i know how expensive these events can be, and was just hoping we could get an authority to one of these events, so the east coast folks dont have to make two trips to california within 3 months.
i want this formation to succeed and am just throwing ideas out there since we still have time to get this organized. i know allot of folks cant afford two trips across the country that close together, ideas?

+1
B.A.S.E. #1734

If you ask Scott Callantine to judge your skills during FnD his opinion will be heard by the head organizers of the Bigway in Perris. Only they can send out invites for the record if the qualification requirements on the website are met:

http://wingsuitworldrecord.com/node/38

For all questions regarding the Bigway i suggest getting in touch with them directly through the Website, since most Skydivers don´t really follow Dropzone.com.

that aside, enjoy flock and dock, i wish i could be there this year. Great lineup of organizers and a lot of friends getting together...

I **think** I read that Summerfest would be a qualifying event.

If not, then it should be because it's very accessible to folks in the center of the US.

Yes, Summerfest will have qualifying big ways. The important part here is the dates for this are the first weekend....after that the aircraft go to a different big way group. So don't be turning up halfway through the event expecting many wingsuit multi plane formations!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com