Tony-tonysuits

URGENT....Apache owners, discontinue use of new handles

Since the video has been uploaded to YouTube three more times, I'm done playing tag with it. Apologies to Tony's crew; we tried to keep it quiet out of respect for him having the opportunity to address owners and potential buyers.
http://vimeo.com/38615978 is where the original video may be seen, and downloaded.

There are other "tests" that aren't seen on the video.

Tony is working with the main US rig manufacturers on a TSO friendly system to allow BASE jumpers to practice with the Apache(and other new suits) from the plane.

The handles were obvioulsy not the solution and have rightly been discontinued.

They worked fine on my Javelin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51qYlLq-gs
BASEstore.it

EDIT: I removed your post for the following reason, so please do not repost this.

As of right now, Tony Suits website and the statement in post #1 from the Manufacturer (Tony Suits) states to cease using this feature. Until such time as the manufacturer either rescinds or modifies this statement to the general public, it is still in effect.

Im very shocked the video of the system working was removed, I heard the rig that was tested in Elsinore tested way over the Limit on its own,
I have to listen to all the crap that Ignorents like Marks COCKrans "death suit" but can't show my side....
why was it removed, how does that help people learn?

anyway with the help of Bill Booth himself we have 2 new systems to jump these suits,
Don't let the haters deter you from the new way,
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Im very shocked the video of the system working was removed, I heard the rig that was tested in Elsinore tested way over the Limit on its own,
I have to listen to all the crap that Ignorents like Marks COCKrans "death suit" but can't show my side....
why was it removed, how does that help people learn?

anyway with the help of Bill Booth himself we have 2 new systems to jump these suits,
Don't let the haters deter you from the new way,

I heard the rig that was tested in Elsinore tested way over the Limit on its own,

That's a flat-out lie.

[edit] to clarify based on a PM I've just received, I did not remove your link, Tony. I am not a moderator in the wingsuit forum and cannot remove/hide/delete/modify any post in this forum.

For you to say the rig in Elsinore was "way over the limits on its own" is a lie. Who told you this? There were several people in the room, they all saw exactly what the video shows. None of them would lie about it.

Can't you just admit an error was made and you're working/have worked to correct it? Seems simple enough.

Then I was told wrong, so who removed the video of it working correctly ?

Who told you the rig pulled "way over the limits?"
I know who was in the room (and they're all on video). I'd appreciate a name.

Only Craig, Scott, Meso or Tom can hide/delete posts. If you were to read the post above yours, it's pretty clear that Scott/LouDiamond removed the link and he explains why. Call off your dogs; it was explained, and you merely missed the explanation.
You're welcome.:P

Nice Spot...
Surely the suit was without issue...why else would Tony have Bill come in to fix it?

I can't understand why Tony would need his help for a suit with no issues.....

The childish name calling surely will help though.
Even more so when you try to insult someone and you can't even spell the fucking words fucking properly. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Safety third.
Money first.
:|

Im very shocked the video of the system working was removed

Tony, it was I who removed the post and for the reasons I annotated, which subsequently are in line with what is on your website and was published in the parachutist among other skydiving magazines, that being to NOT use the system. Until which time that you(Tony Urgallo/TonySuits) publicly announce in these same mediums that the system has been fixed and is safe to use and Tony Suits endorses its use, the discontinue use notice that you (Tony Urgallo/TonySuits) issued will remain in effect. Videos/statements showing otherwise will be removed as they could potentially mislead someone into believing that it is ok to use their system when it has a potentially fatal flaw and it has not been fixed. When Tony Suits issue an official statement that is contrary to the current one, these videos will be allowed but not until then.

If you wish to discuss this matter with me in further detail, please feel to PM, E-mail or call me.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Sounds like a death suit.

Thanks for removing my FUCK YOU TONY post, yet you leave his personal attack on me.

Fucked approach to me, but this is the wingsuit forum.

You fucking people wonder why the rest of us think wingies have drama???
Cause you do.

Holy fuck balls.

Tony is working with the main US rig manufacturers on a TSO friendly system to allow BASE jumpers to practice with the Apache(and other new suits) from the plane.

The handles were obvioulsy not the solution and have rightly been discontinued.

They worked fine on my Javelin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51qYlLq-gs

We were promised an SB on this matter; it never materialized. Your post hints at a manufacturer-designed response to this issue, is it forthcoming? There are pictures of a well-known wingsuit pilot flying this suit at Perris with no thumbloops and no handles, so it makes one wonder if there is a manufacturer-designed mod yet?

When we jumped in Perris in April there was a big note at the entry to office/manifest: "Apaches are grounded until a modification by manufacturer is available..." I should have taken a pic of it, but still I wonder why they seem to let jump people with Apaches right on the only one DZ I've seen having this note. We were told to wear helmets until 1K explicitly in the plane there and not having them attached to the chest strap plus a TI thought I had my Skyhook shackle attached the wrong way. So a safe DZ overall I thought...