mccordia

Phoenix-Fly Wingsuit Camp - Australia (Video & Event Announcement)

I just finished editing the video on the awesome wingsuit event we had at Australian Skydive (Bridgewater, Australia) last January. Had a lot of fun flying, and had a great time editing! Hope you guys and girls like it!

Vimeo.com

For those interested, November we are going back to Australia for 2 great events in a row. Nice warm weather, great facilities and fun flying with a lot of individual attention for everyone's skills.
We're doing 2 events in a row running from November 3 to November 19th (with a few days in between) with all kinds of cool things, including a jump-in at the Ocean side! Check out the event pages on facebook for more details and info.

2nd PF Bridgewater Wingsuit Camp

Nagambie Full Moon Boogie
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I watched the video last night... Very nice! I wish I could say yay to the trip, but finances right now are a bit scares. If something changes between now and then, I would love to make the trip!
~Migs~

On Facebook

Sublime edit buddy! As always.. Insanely eager to go to go back in November and meet al those awesome people again. Not sure yet if I'm coming to Nagamby as well, but I'll check my finances in August and see from there :)

"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"