wakey

Looking for help and local advice

Hi all, I have to travel to work In Yuma, AZ I believe that eloy is the closest is that correct. Also how easy is it to find and how far? The reason why I have this in the W/S section as it would be cool to meet up with any local flyers there.

Cheers wakey :)
ukwingsuiter.com how the english do it :D

it seems that Yuma is more or less in the middle of Nowhere, AZ
Don't know how wingsuiting is considered in SD.
In Eloy there's this Campos dude who wingsuits :P
In Elsinore they spotted an Eagle soaring there in wingsuits

Driving distance from Yuma :
-San Diego : approx 280 km
-Eloy : Approx 300 km
-Perris/Elsinore : Approx 360 km

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

thank you for the reply.. im glad i will be in the middle of nowhere...:S ok looks like a hire car to either eloy or Perris/Elsinore.

with out wanting to start a online fight :| where out of the three is there a higher activity of wingsuit flyers.

cheers

well i have to go from the 22feb to the 2 may i have weekends and maybe some week days off i have to see how busy we are out there. i have just been informed that also we are staying in el centro for some time also again have'nt looked at a map as yet.

well i have to go from the 22feb to the 2 may i have weekends and maybe some week days off i have to see how busy we are out there. i have just been informed that also we are staying in el centro for some time also again have'nt looked at a map as yet.

It's a safe bet to say you will be plenty busy and or otherwise occupied (stand by to stand by) but it sounds like you have plenty of time on the ground. El Centro is even deeper into the middle of no where than Yuma. No matter where you decide to go, its gonna be a boring ride and a bit of a drive for some weekend flying. If you decide to come to Eloy, let me know.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING