elias123

Wingsuit Vs Tracking Flock

Hey there everyone! You guys all good? :) Just got back From Oz. Man that place, and especially the people there, are so insanely cool, beautiful, hospitable, funny and awesome. I did one of the most fun jumps in a long while, so I wanted to share this one with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0K4jBp97E

In this one I'm leading a flock of wingsuits in my new PF trackingsuit at Bridgewater DZ, Australia during the Phoenix-Fly Wingsuit Camp in January 2012. The jumpers involved are Chris ''Douggs'' Mcdougall, Jason Dos Remeidos, Matt Hart, Jarno Cordia (Outside video), Andrew Wrong, Eli Gerris (Myself), Doan Vu, Darren McInerney, Leon Hunt, Andrew Wrong, Mike Tibbitts, Matthew Hyland, Ben Futterleib, Ashley Armstrong and Paul Easterdbrook. I clocked 113 seconds from 13.000 ft to 3.500, setting an average fallrate of 70 MPH. Hope you guys like the jump.

PS: Huge thanks to my best friend Jarno for shooting this amazing footage! Thanks buddy! :)

The jumpers involved are Chris ''Douggs'' Mcdougall, Jason Dos Remeidos, Matt Hart, Jarno Cordia (Outside video), Andrew Wrong
Eli Gerris (Myself), Chris 'douggs' Mcdougall...

is he THAT bad that he took 2 slots ? :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Hey there everyone! You guys all good? :) Just got back From Oz. Man that place, and especially the people there, are so insanely cool, beautiful, hospitable, funny and awesome. I did one of the most fun jumps in a long while, so I wanted to share this one with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0K4jBp97E

In this one I'm leading a flock of wingsuits in my new PF trackingsuit at Bridgewater DZ, Australia during the Phoenix-Fly Wingsuit Camp in January 2012. The jumpers involved are Chris ''Douggs'' Mcdougall, Jason Dos Remeidos, Matt Hart, Jarno Cordia (Outside video), Andrew Wrong, Eli Gerris (Myself), Doan Vu, Darren McInerney, Leon Hunt, Andrew Wrong, Mike Tibbitts, Matthew Hyland, Ben Futterleib, Ashley Armstrong and Paul Easterdbrook. I clocked 113 seconds from 13.000 ft to 3.500, setting an average fallrate of 70 MPH. Hope you guys like the jump.

PS: Huge thanks to my best friend Jarno for shooting this amazing footage! Thanks buddy! :)

That is very cool, and while your performance is remarkable I think it illustrates very well that pure wingsuit flocks (as opposed to mixed wingsuit/tracking suit flocks) should aspire to significantly slower fallrates than 70MPH.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.