crashtested

problems flying a v3

This is all me...

I seem to be in a really steep dive every time i fly it.. like really steep.. i have limited wing suit experience.. so half of it is my own issue..
But i have never had a problem flying a wing before, have always felt relaxed, good heading and flight times / distance...

Is there a technique which i should be adopting which varies greatly from other suits??

it took me around 6000 ft to get the suit stable and flying in a controlled manner.. on both flights so far.. any help would be appreciated..

previous suits flown.. acess- s bird - gti and shadow...

I'd suggest doublecheck what your upper body is doing- that you're spine and shoulders are straight/flat instead of curved/dearched.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

what in the fuck are you doing flying a V3 with "limited wingsuit experience" ? BTW: you WANT to fly big suits head-down and with your arms raked back a bit to get the massive forward speed afforded by those "long legged" suits. With speed comes distance and time. That seemed very alien to all of us older wingsuiters back in the day and we all did it wrong by trying to cup the air in those suits. The slower forward-rate jumps are fantastic when you are flocking, but if you really want to rip it in a larger suit (my biggest is an S-Bird), then duck your head, cup your arms back a bit and get amongst it.

Chuck