SCARYPERRY

Thank you all at Z hills

Welcome back, brother. The wingsuit world missed ya, but I think you'll like what we've done with the place in your absence. 3.5 minute flights are now fairly common and a few of us can do 4. The maneuver named after you, Scary Rolls, went from a theoretical possibility to something we can actually do, or at least those of us prone to acro and creative flying anyway.

Theres a lot of politics and backstabbers in the sport these days, fighting over prestige, position and stuff, but when have -they- ever mattered? Some things never change and those people are still missing the point.

The wingsuit community has grown bigtime. When you retired there were, what, a few hundred wingsuiters in the US, tops? We gotta be up to a couple thousand by now. Suits are everywhere.

And I've trained, what, 5 or 6 more seasons' worth of new birds feedin' em stories about -The- Scary Perry. So when you get back up to these parts you'll find that there's a small army of birds up here that know your name as legend. I've got a few star apprentices from previous seasons that'd love to fly with ya anyday, and I ain't been teachin' em no dirty flyin', either. I'd like to think you'd have been proud if you'd been there to see it all. After all you're still among the craziest of all of us and one of the ones who got the whole ball rolling in the first place.

PEACE!
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I have been back at Raeford for two years, still have 11 suits, and still skydive (AFF/Tandem, Wingsuit) for a living. I will never forget the time you showed me the video of you turning that muscle inside-out at Palatka. Nor can I forget the fabulous docked gainer exit we did at that boogie....perfectly executed.

he he lets not forget low pull with a loop as I pulled!!! crazy stuff like that is past now just flyen i think my 9 lives are getten thin cant wait to see ya brother they still go Dublin boogie? if so we will hook up then
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

You're back in the air again?

God help us all you crazy fuck.

Stopping by SDC this coming summer?

I'll buy you a beer or two or ...
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

It was a pleasure flocking with the Finns at Z-Hills. Fast forward speed and slow downward, unlike many US led flocks.

You do realize that there are plenty of fast forward speed and slow downward flocks across the US. The ones you fly in regularly might become one of those flocks if you started giving better advice than "If you don't want to be low, don't go there" ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

It was a pleasure flocking with the Finns at Z-Hills. Fast forward speed and slow downward, unlike many US led flocks.

You do realize that there are plenty of fast forward speed and slow downward flocks across the US. The ones you fly in regularly might become one of those flocks if you started giving better advice than "If you don't want to be low, don't go there" ...

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Before this escalates again, hope to see BOTH you (Butters/Kallend) at Elsinore for the Artistic competition and post-flocking! Straight legs, arms in full use! Be there;)

Can't be away that weekend - conflict with final exam week.

Hope to be at Flock 'n Dock though.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.