KennyS1134

Was: Re: [omnia] 5 Manliest Hobbies You've Never Heard of Now: Unicorn bollocks

This thread went from weird sales pitches, to offhand jokes, to a lot of people hinting at a big elephant in the room that everyone seems to be curious about, yet nobody wants to directly comment about.

Sitting back with popcorn to see where this goes...:S

I saw it more as an article posted because it involved wingsuiting, diverting to redundant arguments that were more of a response to who posted rather than what was posted. And then, unicorns, big and small. No elephants, but who wouldn't be curious about unicorns?

but back to the topic at hand...NO BLOOD FOR GLITTER!

Omnia..... I am disappionted. As a true Horniculturist I KNOW what it means to grow AND harvest a 'corns horns. Let me tell you something. CORNS DONT BLEED!!!!!!!! If you "cut a bitch" aka slice a 'corn......You get sparkles, and sparkles mean POWER. I mean look at Obama http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/209726/we-will-name-him-sparkles That was not a coincidence, that was SPARKLE MOTION!!!!

As for elephants......well Jarno. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING UNICORNS... SO GET WITH IT OR KEEP EATING POPCORN...which btw was invented by the Aztecs.

And all I have to say about that Unicorn rw picture with Kenny ASS slapping that Unicorn while Omnia tries to "Dock" on another Phallic object.............. well truth and hilarity. :-)

J
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

[url]http://www.formspring.me/r/did-you-know-87-of-unicorns-are-mistreated-kept-in-poor-living-conditions-last-year-8-million-unicorns-were-killed-for-there-magical-powers-this-week-is-unicorn-awairness-week-send-this-to-your-followers-to-raise-awairness-of-mistreated-unicorns/214405584391272516

This thread went from weird sales pitches, to offhand jokes, to a lot of people hinting at a big elephant in the room that everyone seems to be curious about, yet nobody wants to directly comment about.

I saw it more as an article posted because it involved wingsuiting, diverting to redundant arguments that were more of a response to who posted rather than what was posted. And then, unicorns, big and small. No elephants, but who wouldn't be curious about unicorns?

Omnia..... I am disappionted. As a true Horniculturist I KNOW what it means to grow AND harvest a 'corns horns. Let me tell you something. CORNS DONT BLEED!!!!!!!! If you "cut a bitch" aka slice a 'corn......You get sparkles, and sparkles mean POWER. I mean look at Obama http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/209726/we-will-name-him-sparkles That was not a coincidence, that was SPARKLE MOTION!!!!

OH YEA! EXPLAIN THIS THEN!!!

As for elephants......well Jarno. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING UNICORNS... SO GET WITH IT OR KEEP EATING POPCORN...

what's the matter, J? why u so upset?

oh, I know! it's because my unicorn pissed on your parade!!!
:P

p.s. Omnia, you should try flocking (and docking) with my unicorn... it's got mad skillz :P

Amen, next time I will get my secret unicorn to post interesting news...I guess I stepped on some Wingsuitnews.com toes.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

Seeing conspiracies now against you by the mighty 'for profit' wingsuitnews.com cooperation?:D

Next time, don't start selling your product with incorrect statements regarding safety equipment and it's use, and everything should be fine...as others like Normiss (and to a degree, even you yourself) mentioned, following a course on safety and training for wingsuits, and learning about other brands (as to their use, and safety aspects) would do you a great deal of good. But I guess it's easier to criticize and ridicule, instead of looking at your own knowledge and actions in a more sensible way.

That aside, don't really see why this Unicorn thread is split of in the wingsuit forum. Bonfire seems like a better place..

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Because Andrea would never tolerate this waste of bandwidth crap in her bonfire.

Come to think of it...PLEASE move this there!!!!
:D:D:D

It's entirely about the hornyculturist. There's no elephant in this room...
No, Andreea wouldn't allow it in the Bonfire, and it wouldn't fly in any other discipline either. But wingsuiters are "special." Haven't you figured that out yet?:D:D

Unicorn Boogie is totally happening.

oh fuck yeah!!

Northeast Bird School announces the first annual Unicorn boogie!!!

We're gonna jump like crazy during the day... and then party till we puke rainbows...

coming to skydive pepperell this summer.
stay tuned for dates and details.

woohoo!! puke rainbows!! (we might have to pay royalties to Skittles for that part)

I'll let you know in a bit, I'm not really breathing right about now, been laughing too hard.

And sneezing. Theres just way too much sparkles in this thread for my health. I run on the kind of 100% concentrated rage that makes Honey Badger just totally not give a shit. Rage and sparkles just do NOT work. Its like putting a Cannibal Corpse album into a Teddy Ruxpin and tossing him into the nearest mosh pit. It just can't end well.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Because Andrea would never tolerate this waste of bandwidth crap in her bonfire.

Come to think of it...PLEASE move this there!!!!
:D:D:D

It's entirely about the hornyculturist. There's no elephant in this room...
No, Andreea wouldn't allow it in the Bonfire, and it wouldn't fly in any other discipline either. But wingsuiters are "special." Haven't you figured that out yet?:D:D

Spot,

Despite our differences and your GIANT opinion on EVERYTHING (sans PF).......I still MISS you!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/VASSTKid#p/u/56/9Q13X4w2Q-c

Merry Christmas... FROM THE J-BIRD
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Despite our differences and your GIANT opinion on EVERYTHING (sans PF).......I still MISS you!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/VASSTKid#p/u/56/9Q13X4w2Q-c

J-bird? J-sho? J?
Giant opinion; I haven't quite gotten there yet (probably something to do with jump #s, but I'm tryin' hard).
I'm sure your post is as sincere as you've always been; thank you for the sentiment.
Happy holidays to you and yours.