KennyS1134

Was: Re: [omnia] 5 Manliest Hobbies You've Never Heard of Now: Unicorn bollocks

spending $200 for a month to figure it out is worth it and the more cost effective route.

Absolutely ridiculous, a Unicorn cannot survive off of $200.

:S really? if you can't keep a unicorn alive for $200, maybe you shouldn't even be associating with these majestic beasts.

spending $200 for a month to figure it out is worth it and the more cost effective route.

Absolutely ridiculous, a Unicorn cannot survive off of $200.

:S really? if you can't keep a unicorn alive for $200, maybe you shouldn't even be associating with these majestic beasts.

You don't know the first thing about proper horn care. I dare you to look me in the eyes, and tell me otherwise.

That's a pretty elitist viewpoint. Not all unicorns have those long and dainty horns that require special attention that you seem to prefer.

Look at these two examples and tell me which one is more wondrous? And which would win in a bar brawl?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Hht2oeFmIMc/TWNx_oA8spI/AAAAAAAAACg/xsdTCvBzv_8/s400/unicorn_rainbow.jpg

http://www.giladorigami.com/P_Unicorn_Montroll.JPG

I think the answer is clear.

That's a pretty elitist viewpoint. Not all unicorns have those long and dainty horns that require special attention that you seem to prefer.

Look at these two examples and tell me which one is more wondrous? And which would win in a bar brawl?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Hht2oeFmIMc/TWNx_oA8spI/AAAAAAAAACg/xsdTCvBzv_8/s400/unicorn_rainbow.jpg

Clearly the First Unicorn will win, as the second one is made of paper, and even arguing that the first is a painting......Canvas owns paper. Jus saying.
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Clearly the First Unicorn will win, as the second one is made of paper, and even arguing that the first is a painting......Canvas owns paper. Jus saying.

I know what a majestic unicorn looks like. I've owned 'Corns since late 2001, which are still grazing the skies I might add...so don't lecture me on the dichotomy of power and beauty. However, if you could send an email to the person responsible for the artistry of the origami Unicorn, I would be pleased.

I never claimed to be an elitist, I'm still learning from these creatures everyday. I just feel that so many people want to get larger horned unicorns, before they are properly ready for such a task. $200 simply does not cut it.

Given the pageantry and illustration of brawn on canvas, I will have to agree with both of you. However, that still doesn't answer how you're caring for these majestic beasts on $200. If you could post photos of your stable, maybe this could shed some light.

I'm also currently working on a "Unicorn Boogie", complete with a sunset Unicorn RW flight through space and time.

Canvas may win the bar brawl, but clearly Origami Unicorn has the better glide ratio.

I'm also currently working on a "Unicorn Boogie", complete with a sunset Unicorn RW flight through space and time.

:S
If you're looking to travel thru both space AND time, then clearly the 3D unicorn has the upper hand.

Uh, Omnia, I gotta roll with the canvas myself actually, it beats paper in 4D because it has less drag. Personally I make my unicorns out of fiber composite diamond plate, but I strongly advise against flying homemade unicorns without a lot of experience in smaller factory stock ones, under supervision of an instructor.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I know what a majestic unicorn looks like. I've owned 'Corns since late 2001, which are still grazing the skies I might add...so don't lecture me on the dichotomy of power and beauty. However, if you could send an email to the person responsible for the artistry of the origami Unicorn, I would be pleased.

I never claimed to be an elitist, I'm still learning from these creatures everyday. I just feel that so many people want to get larger horned unicorns, before they are properly ready for such a task. $200 simply does not cut it.

Given the pageantry and illustration of brawn on canvas, I will have to agree with both of you. However, that still doesn't answer how you're caring for these majestic beasts on $200. If you could post photos of your stable, maybe this could shed some light.

We here a Shorbicorns have been raising and processing 'corn meant for years. We have always been able to feed and stable our 'corns for much less than 200 dollars. As the only good part of the 'corn is the "actual" horn we must keep costs low to produce profit.

see attached photos
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

We here a Shorbicorns have been raising and processing 'corn meant for years. We have always been able to feed and stable our 'corns for much less than 200 dollars. As the only good part of the 'corn is the "actual" horn we must keep costs low to produce profit.

see attached photos

I am shocked, and appalled at how you operate Shorbicons. Conversational efforts are under way, at my business Unicorns Inc. Attached is a photo I took this morning, of me on my speckled unicorn (very rare). I am a wealthy business man, and would like to offer you a substantial sum, for the rights to Shorbicons and all of your magical steeds. Please consider this offer.

I have no problem with Justin's products, he offers a fine selection of dining delights, I'm just allergic to sparkles.
I don't fly well with anaphylactic shock, really... face balloons out of my helmet, my booties don't fit right, you know how it goes...
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

see attached photos

I am shocked, and appalled at how you operate Shorbicons. Conversational efforts are under way, at my business Unicorns Inc. Attached is a photo I took this morning, of me on my speckled unicorn (very rare). I am a wealthy business man, and would like to offer you a substantial sum, for the rights to Shorbicons and all of your magical steeds. Please consider this offer.

Shouldn't your business be called CatIcorn Inc? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nLedEe_5oHw/SnUfwd5qM4I/AAAAAAAAHo0/DAdwwDTSPWk/s1600/salty_1312-2+%28800px%29.jpg

Note the can: Excellent source of sparkles. Sparkles make you fly faster.

New option at Tonysuits- The X-pony. Comes with sparkles and a new helmet with attached 'corn horn.

Perhaps you're substituting genuine talent with sparkles. I'm really sick of having to clean the glitter off my goggles every time after following flocks of your Sparkly followers.

This thread went from weird sales pitches, to offhand jokes, to a lot of people hinting at a big elephant in the room that everyone seems to be curious about, yet nobody wants to directly comment about.

Sitting back with popcorn to see where this goes...:S

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

This thread went from weird sales pitches, to offhand jokes, to a lot of people hinting at a big elephant in the room that everyone seems to be curious about, yet nobody wants to directly comment about.

I'm glad you mentioned it first. I was just about to....

I attached a picture of a certain someone flying VERY dangerous and careless in a Unicorn-RW flock. There is a laundry list of mistakes: Too close proximity to 'corn horn, possibility of handles being caught/pulled, under the influence of alcohol, utilizing a skydiving rig while proxy flying, trying to dock on the 'corn horn...etc

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. This was found, once I zoomed in and enhanced the original photo, which is also attached.

Lets learn from her mistakes.

ZOMG! Threads NEVER drift on the internet! We always stay on topic. I smell a conspiracy supported by the RAND corporation and the reverse vampires. Oh, and the guys REALLY behind 9-11 (you KNOW who they are...)

Oh, and the unicorn-meat lobby. Those fuckers have been messing with US farm politics long enough! (Where's the largest US production of unicorn meat? Yeah, the 'pivotal-to-the-primaries' state of Iowa. No surprise, huh?) Outside the US, the EU has has given unicorn huge subsidies under the Common Agricultural Policy's 'Fanciful Animals Program" (CAPFAP) which are second only to Leprechaun meat (which we all know was a political compromise for Irish farmers to get them to go along with the EU's Maastricht Treaty back in 1992).

I, for one, have had enough. No Blood for Glitter!

Should we bump this thread to SC?
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

I'm glad you mentioned it first. I was just about to....

I attached a picture of a certain someone flying VERY dangerous and careless in a Unicorn-RW flock. There is a laundry list of mistakes: Too close proximity to 'corn horn, possibility of handles being caught/pulled, under the influence of alcohol, utilizing a skydiving rig while proxy flying, trying to dock on the 'corn horn...etc

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. This was found, once I zoomed in and enhanced the original photo, which is also attached.

Lets learn from her mistakes.

I think its clear to everyone that this image was edited! Here's the real image.

I saw it more as an article posted because it involved wingsuiting, diverting to redundant arguments that were more of a response to who posted rather than what was posted. And then, unicorns, big and small. No elephants, but who wouldn't be curious about unicorns?

but back to the topic at hand...NO BLOOD FOR GLITTER!