Birdman_Mike

Zhills Holiday Boogie

Nah it wasn't our fault. There were ten 'other' jumpers before us. Some were new and didn't know how to operate it. On takeoff they failed to close it properly and then in the back from held it down with there feet till 2500 where two of them stood up to close it properly. When they stood on it it was pushed below the stops on either side (the angle iron shaped things) and then turned the handle. I am assuming the locking pin went below the frame of the door. At height they stood to open the door - stepping on the door and turning the handle. The door didn't rise. They then stood on it harder with no change to the result. They then stood on it harder and pushed it down into the wind and it caught air and took off. One of the coolest things I have ever seen. The door landed in the quarry and has been recovered - it needs about $100 in repairs and will be back in action this weekend (or so i have been told).

Who owns the SkyVan: Spaceland/SDC or Deland or other?

pretty sure not the Spx/SDC Van. can't say if it was delands or not?!?

Fucking wingsuiters:S:D:o

DQ, There is 2D and 3D video of the door flying off. 3 free flyers/Belly flyers were doing brain surgery on the door.

Fucking non-wingsuiters! :P:D