notsane

Flock and Dock 8.0

Is scheduled for March 29th - April 1st, 2012 in scenic Zephyrhills, Florida at Skydive City. Come wingsuit at the father of wingsuit boogies!! More details to come ...

Is this a joke?
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

Its no Joke Wickey~ Scott and I are setting up the MOTHER OF ALL WINGSUIT BOOGIES.... Details coming soon to a theatre near you... Stay tuned~

Scotty

I bet there will be some fools there then....
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

woohoo im glad its in florida! ill bet the flysights will work there! lol sorry i had too

If you permanently disable/injure anyone or destroy their gear due to lacking skills, you gonna laugh about that again too? LOL.

Sorry, just had to.:D:DB|

Boogie sounds like a blast. Hope to be able to attend, thanks for announcing it so early this year, Scott/Scotty.

i thought we were beyond that doug? you know ive apologised to you quite a few times publicly and in pms.

im sorry man!

i was new to big groups at the time. i have learned allot from that experience, and will not make the same mistake again.

i hope we can fly together again and i can show you im not just some jerkoff. i made a bad call. i know better now. can we leave this in the past?

and i dont remember laughing about anything after that incident... as i remember everyone on the load landed off, i downwinded in a trailerpark, i was not laughing....[:/] at all....

woohoo im glad its in florida! ill bet the flysights will work there! lol sorry i had too

If you permanently disable/injure anyone or destroy their gear due to lacking skills, you gonna laugh about that again too? LOL.

Sorry, just had to.:D:DB|

Boogie sounds like a blast. Hope to be able to attend, thanks for announcing it so early this year, Scott/Scotty.

Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

It has been widely established for a number of years now that in the wingy world you can use numbers any way you want. Specifically for glide ratios, jump numbers, and unofficial records.
You're good.
;)

That! And disregard the laws of physics, too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hey, didn't scientists think the world was flat?

Greek scientists showed that it isn't, over 2,000 years ago. Then came the dark ages when religious zealots took over.

Ever hear of Galileo?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.