mxcale

PRESSURIZED tracking suit

Iv looked around and havent found much for opinions or advice on the Pressurized tracking suit. Does anybody know the guys there? I'm close to ordering a tracking suit from PF or them and really wana make a more educated decision on this before pulling the trigger on one or the other. thanks for any help and everybody have fun and safe jumps!

I saw a few guys flying them in europe this year and they seemed nice. That being said, I dont know how good the guys were, but I was outtracking them in a first gen phoenix fly suit. A couple of very experienced trackers had a tough time controlling the suit at first, but I think thats true of any of the new larger track suits. I just got a new PF and like it a lot, but there a lot of similarities between the suits, and some features like stiff inlets that i really like the the tube.

I really want to order a new PF tracking suit but just have a feeling that a newer model will be coming out relatively soon by any chance? Any thoughts?

This is just by my own assumption since their initial release date was 2004 and the 2nd version came out in 2007 so since its the end of 2011 and almost 2012 time for an update if possible?

Not sure how they could improve upon the TS though.
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

Various tweeks have been added since version 2. Some aparantly with significant performance improvement.

Rather than do an Apple\Birdman on it, relaunch a new model every year and try and get everyone to upgrade, they just updated the production.

They are always testing new stuff, but only release a new version when it's ready, not based on some arbritary amount of time since the last one.

im picking up my new tube3 in exactly 3 weeks. ill report back after ive put 20 or so skyjumps on it. im gonna hopefully schedule some balloon jumps within the next few months so i can get some dead air exits in preparation for the real deal holyfield....................

everyone i know thats flown one says at first they are tough to fly but when you learn how to use them, they shred.
gravity brings me down.........

My Intrudair tracking suit came in today. Originally I was looking at the Tube 3 and then I heard PF was coming out with a new one. So I emailed PF, they told me that their suit is coming out soon and it's not for novice flyers. Then I got turned on to Intrudair by a fellow DZ member, and you can't beat the price. Tube 3 run 530€, PF's current price is 415€ but don't know if price will remain the same for their new suit, and an Intrudair is 345€ with shipping/tax. I've been told that the booties take a little bit to getting used to.

I've got 132 jumps now, 115 of them were done between the years of 1995 - 1999. Got re-current this April and been jumping as much as I can. I'm really looking forward to flying the tracking suit and I'll post video as soon as I jump it.

not too shabby. trip out how the bottom of the pants go completely over your shoes.................are the jacket inlets right down the arm just past the shoulder? it looked like it but it was hard to tell. have fun and keep us posted.
gravity brings me down.........

So I emailed PF, they told me that their suit is coming out soon and it's not for novice flyers.

This is correct that the new suit is definitely an advanced tracking gear. Think it from the comparison to the wingsuits, as we are not recommending a V4 as a first suit, likewise we are not recommending the new tracking suit as a first suit. However, PF will continue to produce the "basic" model of the tracking suit (with couple of improvements as well) making it a perfect beginner suit. So PF will have the full lineup covering all needs of both beginning trackers and advanced flyers.

Personally having flown both, I´m very happy about the "basic" version as well. There is a lot of performance available in the suit when flown correctly but having less fabric it is more forgiving than the big suit.
http://www.ufufreefly.com