alygator

wingsuit option for wings gear

Yes:)9ft bridle, 30”PC, dynamic corners pack grommet to pin – mostly on heading openings. The few that are not are always my fault.
BTW, I don’t like the Sabre2 as a wingsuit canopy, especially at your jump numbers (just my opinion though)

Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

Never jumped a Wings container. But the options you and Ronaldo mentioned are really nice when wingsuiting. No reason not to get them if you're buying new. Just don't go over 9ft on the bridle. Things can get interesting sometimes if you do.

FWIW I love my Sabre2 as a wingsuit canopy. Started wingsuiting on a Sabre2 170 at around 1.25:1, and now I'm jumping a 135. Yes, there are canopies that have more consistent openings, but even in line twists it behaves well.

Though wings makes nice containers, their short/fat design (similar to a mirage) makes other containers with a flatter/longer design (putting the PC handle a few inches lower) much more desire-able...

The EXT is not short/fat :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I used to jump an ext and for wingsuiting I MUCH prefer my Vector 3 for fit and handle placement. :)
I'm also a big fan of the skyhook, but am aware that's taking things off topic a bit.

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

going back to topic,

Alygator is going to purchase a Wings, he is not asking for alternate rigs, he is asking which options would be the best for wingsuiting on his future Wings rig.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I used to own one, and the PC was nearly 5 inches higher compared to the longer Vortex 2 (Pisa) and Vector 3 (UPT) I also owned before/after.

Exactly my problem! I'm tall (6'2") and the rig is extremely short which places the handle high on the back. I never had issues with other suits but still have difficulties to deploy with my Sfly Expert (either pulling in full flight or arching). I was considering getting an EXT but just don't feel like spending money right now. OTOH it would be a perfect excuse to upsize my reserve to a 160 :)
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted