almeister112

Finally got my Phantom 2!

Well, after a long wait (July 14 to October 17), I finally got my Phantom.

I got a package from Phoenix-Fly 2 weeks ago, excitedly opened it up...and found a Shadow. I emailed them back and let them know they made me the wrong suit, and Robert Pecnik wrote back right away. I got my replacement suit in 2 weeks, he said I should feel free to jump the Shadow until the Phantom arrived, and he knocked off 20% from the price (which I didn't even ask for).

I couldn't be happier with how Phoenix-Fly treated me after they made a mistake. The suit fits great (even better than the Shadow, which I didn't think was possible), and I was really impressed with the Shadow as I jumped it the past 2 weekends. I can't wait to try out the Phantom. I can't say I was too thrilled with the time it took to get the suit or the fact that the factory messed up, but they know how to take care of a customer. And the Shadow fits a friend of mine perfectly, so it looks like we'll both get great suits for great prices.

Wow can't believe your bitching about delivery time, you got a suit (all be it the wrong one but still...) within that 8-10 week advertised period. Then you get the suit you wanted 2 weeks later with a nice discount. All and all 12 weeks and a 20% discount for your P2z? Waited 7 months for mine and never got the compensation offered. Be happy dude could have been SO MUCH worse!

Edit to add: PF was in no way responsible for the delay, US dealer was but still...