YAHOO - EQUINOX! Australia’s largest international Freefall & Music Festival is back from 24-31st October 2020 at the Ramblers Toogoolawah Drop Zone, in sunny Queensland, Australia. Book your holidays. It only happens every 2 years.
The EQUINOX BOOGIE is Famous For Fun! Great jumps, great entertainment and a full moon, plus lots of new, innovative stuff happening here on the Drop Zone. Stay tuned.
Visit the official event website for more info: https://www.ramblers.com.au/sport-skydiving-brisbane/equinox-boogie/
• Planning for 3 Turbines, one of them a Super Caravan
• 18’000 foot jumps available
• Top level coaches Load Organisers & seminars for all disciplines
• Load organisers, all loads videoed
• Nightly Day Tapes on the big screen
• Awesome Raffles
• Fantastic nightly Entertainment
• Famous Equinox Talent Quest
• Night jumps (full moon on Saturday 31st October 2020)
• Cocktails at the Calypso Bar around the Pool with Live Music!
• Big bonfire every night
LIVE MUSIC every afternoon and night: https://www.facebook.com/SkySounds
Equinox Rocks Concert on Saturday 31st October 2020!
All this and more at the Ramblers Skydiving Resort - created by Skydivers, for Skydivers.
Join the event on Facebook and invite your jumping mates and spread the word: https://www.facebook.com/events/291650601484729/