Skip to Content

Skydiving Videos : Compilations : Skydiving + Hawaii + Dubstep = Awesomeness (GoPro Hero3 Black Edition) - Dec. 2012



Skydiving + Hawaii + Dubstep = Awesomeness (GoPro Hero3 Black Edition) - Dec. 2012

Submitted by matryx123 on 2012-12-13    VideosRatingsCommentsProfile
Here is a compilation of fun jumps I made with friends in Hawaii in the month of December 2012. The footage is 90% made with the gopro 3 black edition, the other 10% is the hero 2. The name of the track is called What I Am by Kairo Kingdom. I hope you enjoy the video!

Rating: 12345   Go Login to rate this video.   |   Vote: 1   |   Comments: 0   |   Viewed: 1562



Add a Comment