Edward Anderson joins Aerodyne International
Until recently Bushman was employed as Marketing Director by Performance Designs and has extensive experience in the parachute industry. He has represented Performance Designs for 14 years in various positions and has been based in many countries on various continents. Through his contacts with skydivers around the world he has built himself a strong reputation and won the respect of many business partners and will bring that with him to the Aerodyne Group
"I am proud and excited to join Aerodyne and I feel this is an opportunity for me to take on new challenges and utilize the skills I have acquired over the years," said Bushman. "Aerodyne has great ambitions and I plan to contribute in every way I can to make them a reality."
Originally from South Africa and holding a Swedish passport and US permanent residence, Bushman now joins an equally international team of long time parachute professionals. Aerodyne International is a newly formed group operating sales hubs in Europe, North America and South Africa, as well as 3 factories.
Since the new Aerodyne went public at the PIA Symposium in last January, we managed to launch the Solo, Pilot, Vision and Amax 9-cell main canopies as well as the Smart reserve. Effective immediately, we are also taking orders for the Icon harness-container system.
For more information about Aerodyne and our products please go to www.aerodyne-int.com
More articles in this category:
- Legendary Author Dan Poynter Passes Away - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2015-11-03)
- President of FXC Corporation and Guardian Parachute Passes Away - by (Posted: 2012-09-25)
- Skydiving and goose grinning - by Tom Miles (Posted: 2007-10-17)
- Adam Mattacola of Avalore Freefly - by David Geffin (Posted: 2007-07-22)
- Arthur's Gift - by Michele Lesser (Posted: 2005-05-17)
- Jeb Corliss Gets Set For World Record Landing Attempt - by Tiffany Storrs (Posted: 2004-12-04)
- ERAU Skydiving Club - by Jerry Reitano (Posted: 2004-11-15)
- Skydiving after total shoulder replacement? You bet! - by Betsy Barnhouse (Posted: 2004-10-04)