Nude skydivers in New Zealand shop window
Wellington (dpa) - Police were called when passers by complained a pornographic video was being shown in a shop window in the main street of New Plymouth, in New Zealand's North Island, a report said Friday. The Taranaki Skydiving Club was using the empty shop window as an advertising space, continuously running an eight-hour video on the exhilarating attractions of the aerial sport, the local Daily News reported.
At one stage two women were shown skydiving completely nude, legs wide apart. One naked woman was then seen celebrating her dive by doing backflips across a field.
Club members later claimed they knew nothing about the naked skydiving but the video tape had been removed. The Daily News reported they declined to say whether their advertising had led to a rise in new members.
More articles in this category:
- 4 Reasons You Need to Escape Wintertime and Jump in South Africa - by Annette O'Neil (Posted: 2017-10-05)
- Why You Should Give Yoga A Chance - Part 1 - by Annette O'Neil (Posted: 2017-05-23)
- The Power of the Flare - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2017-05-17)
- Eating (And Breathing) Your Way to Peak Airsports Performance - Part 2 - by Annette O'Neil (Posted: 2017-05-03)
- Eating (And Breathing) Your Way to Peak Airsports Performance - by Annette O'Neil (Posted: 2017-04-19)
- Angled Wingsuit Windtunnel To Open in Stockholm - by Joel Strickland (Posted: 2017-03-08)
- Skydiving Gift Ideas for Christmas 2016 - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2016-12-01)
- Saving Veterans With Skydiving - by Annette O'Neil (Posted: 2016-08-15)