Skyflying, Wingsuits in MotionBy Scott Campos on 2005-06-21
Each chapter contains useful information, pertinent illustrations and explanations on every aspect of wingsuit flight. This book could be much longer, but Campos has refined it to the most educational and useful information possible. It is designed to help wingsuit pilots reach their potential in becoming the best wingsuit pilot they can be. From Aerodynamic principles to GPS systems, this book has it all.
The dream of human flight has been realized with the evolution of the wingsuit. However, there has been a lack of readily available information in one place. This book combines all the information about wingsuits under one cover. No other book like it has existed until now.
This 200 page full color book is beautifully designed and illustrated with photos and illustrations on its 8.5 x 11 pages. It could easily occupy a spot on a coffee table or on a drop zone; it is a treasure inside and out.
Scott was instrumental in developing the BirdMan instructor program and has several published works in various skydiving media. He has traveled through out the United States where he has helped implement wing suit safety procedures at some of the world's largest drop zones, while lending his expertise on the subject of wing suit flying. Scott's constant attention to continued education and the advancement of wing suit flight has made him one of the premiere speakers at the World Free Fall Convention, as well as a highly sought out instructor globally.
Human flight has been taken to another level.
What others had to say:"This book is a must for any wingsuit flyer wanting to take their performance to the next level. It is the answer to all of your wingsuiting needs." ~ Jari Kuosma, President, Birdman Inc.
"All of the information is here, full of hard facts, helpful hints and useful illustrations. This is by far the best book of its kind." ~ Dan Poynter, President, Para Publishing and author of The Skydiver's Handbook
Skyflying, Wingsuits in Motion is available for ordering from SkyMonkey Publishing at www.skymonkeypublishing.com or by e-mailing email@example.com
Skyflyiing, Wingsuits in Motion published by Scott Campos. Original edition 8.5 x 11, 200 pages, 69 color illustrations. $29.95 Publication: Summer 2005.
More articles in this category:
- Squirrel Suits Release 'The Swift' Beginner Wingsuit - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-11-20)
- MarS A.S Product Service Bulletin - by dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-11-18)
- Birdman Announces Katana Wingsuit Release - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2013-10-30)
- Birdman Ninja Wingsuit Revealed - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2013-10-21)
- Introducing the Garmin VIRB Action Camera - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2013-08-22)
- GoPro Hero 3 - Firmware Update and Stability Issues - by (Posted: 2013-04-09)
- Replay XD: Is it the New Generation of Skydiving Camera - by DSE (Posted: 2013-03-25)
- The Return of BIRDMAN - by (Posted: 2013-03-19)