Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie 2005
It's almost here! The Skydive Arizona/ Dropzone.com Holiday Boogie extravaganza! It's the largest annual gathering of Dropzone.com membership and we don't want YOU to miss it!
Balloon, jumps, evening seminars, vendors galore, free organizing with the Arizona Training Center and World Champions Arizona Airspeed! With the ability to put over 500 jumpers in the air per hour, you'll be able to get your jump on, and then relax with your friends in the evening around the camp fires (yes the beer is on us).
There is an annual bonfire in the desert complete with hayrides and hot dogs, a New Years party in the main hangar and of course the mid-night DC-3 jump. The all new SkyVenture wind tunnel will be offering an evening seminar that you just won't want to miss, and of course there are always a few surprises worked up just for you! Visit www.skydiveaz.com for facility and additional information.
Okay folks…bring it!
- December 23- January 2
- Registration $30.00 (includes tee shirt, goody bag, free beer at the beer truck)
- $16.00 lift tickets to 13,000 ft
- Free nightly seminars
- Free organizing
- Vendor Fair
- Bonfire with free hot dogs
- $70.00 balloon jumps from 5,000 ft
More articles in this category:
- 2nd FAI World Cup of Wingsuit Flying - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2017-08-29)
- Jump-Tandem Festival 2017 Report - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2017-07-31)
- World Cup of Indoor Skydiving 2016 - Part 2 - by Joel Strickland (Posted: 2016-10-19)
- World Cup of Indoor Skydiving 2016 - Part 1 - by Joel Strickland (Posted: 2016-10-13)
- World Parachuting Championships 2016 - Wrap Up - by Joel Strickland (Posted: 2016-09-23)
- World Parachuting Championships 2016 - Day 4 Update - by Joel Strickland (Posted: 2016-09-17)
- World Parachuting Championships 2016 - Introduction - by Joel Strickland (Posted: 2016-09-14)
- Polish 100-Way National Record - by Kuba Konwent and Marta Molińska (Posted: 2015-08-16)