Skydive Arizona Tunnel Construction Underway!By Axel Zohmann on 2004-11-08
Photos: Skydive Arizona
There are many advantages to having a larger tunnel. This 14 foot diameter chamber will provide extra room for novice Relative Work flyers to practice 4-way. The additional room will increase the comfort level for newer tunnel flyers as they gain experience and adapt to the confined space.
A total of 1,600 hp will easily lift Freeflyers and enable them to sharpen their skills within a few flying sessions. SkyVenture Wind-Tunnels have successfully proven themselves as extremely effective training-tools over the last years.
Skydive Arizona’s world-champion staff will cater to your training needs and bring out the best in you. Competitive skydivers will be able to jump during the day, relax in the afternoon, and tunnel fly at anytime that fits their training schedule. Tunnel coaching will be available from highly experienced Tunnel flyers, in RW, Freefly, Freestyle and “Funstyle”. Arizona Airspeed, innovators of the tunnel-camp training concept, will provide coaching at any level with at least one Airspeed tunnel-camp per month.
The tunnel facilities will host a Health-center with Yoga, Acupuncture and Guided Meditation, to add to the already offered services of Massage, Reiki and Pilates at the dropzone.
Come to the sun, take advantage of the largest fleet of skydiving aircraft, rely on the Arizona weather and fly with the best.
Skydive Arizona is the mecca of skydiving, with over 150,000 skydives made annually. As a global destination point for travelers the inclusion of the wind tunnel only serves to put the crowning touch on the most complete full service skydiving resort in the world.
Whether you are a competitive skydiver, or someone that is looking to hone their skills SkyVenture Arizona is here …for you!
More articles in this category:
- Skydive Sibson re-launches as Skydive Airkix - by David Turner (Posted: 2008-01-14)
- Skyventure Wind Tunnel for Montreal - by (Posted: 2007-05-28)
- Iran's first Skydive Centre - by (Posted: 2007-05-18)
- SkyVenture Colorado on Track - by Mary SantAngelo (Posted: 2005-12-05)
- Skydive Arizona Files Lawsuit Against Skyride - by Betsy Barnhouse (Posted: 2005-09-14)
- SkyVenture Colorado Ground Breaking - by Norm Rosendale (Posted: 2005-06-27)
- World's Largest Wind Tunnel to Open in the UK this Summer - by Beverly Fairhurst (Posted: 2005-05-28)
- Skydive Arizona Tunnel Construction Underway! - by Axel Zohmann (Posted: 2004-11-08)