Win an Action Cam Bundle Worth Over $850- Share Your Event ExperienceBy Dropzone.com on 2013-10-31
Share your boogie or event experience and stand a chance to win a massive action cam bundled valued at over $850.
With the 2013 summer season drawing to a close in the northern hemisphere, we've decided to wrap it up by partnering up with ChutingStar and offering Dropzone.com users the chance to win a bundle that includes:
- Sony AS15 Action Cam
- Fuel Helmet (in the color and size of your choice)
- Fuel Cutaway Chin Strap
- Fuel Flat Mount Side Plate
- Sony Action Cam Sleeve
- Sony Action Cam Battery+Charger Kit
- Sony Action Cam LCD Cradle
- Sony Action Cam Camera Case
- ChutingStar Helmet Bag
- ChutingStar Long-Sleeve T-shirt
The Sony AS15 is an amazing camera and when we pitted it up against a number of other cameras on the market in our action cam shoot out review, the AS15 outperformed all the other contenders. What better place to mount it than on a brand new Fuel helmet!
How to Win
To stand a chance at winning, simply write us a report from a recent boogie or skydiving event you attended, in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Submissions must be at least 1000 words in length.
- Submissions must contain at least 5 high quality images of a resolution higher than 1024x768, from the event.
- The event must have taken place this year.
- The article cannot be previously published elsewhere.
- Entries are open from the 1st November 2013 to midnight 30th November 2013 PST.
- This competition is open to all members of Dropzone.com who are in good standing.
- Employees of Dropzone.com and ChutingStar may not participate.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 6 December 2013 on our Facebook page.
- Dropzone.com reserves all rights regarding the publication of articles and the selection of a winner. Only published articles are eligible to win.
There's no limit on the maximum number of words or images, so feel free to to make your article comprehensive and rich. Accompanying video is a bonus (this can be hosted on Youtube or Vimeo), simply provide the video link in the article submission.
All event reports that meet these guidelines will be eligible for publication, should they pass the editor's review process. Dropzone.com staff will then look for the most interesting article, while also looking at the reader response (Facebook likes and shares, Retweets on Twitter).
You can send us your submissions to email@example.com
Or simply use our article submission form, using the button below.
More articles in this category:
- Latin American Championships of Formation Skydiving - by Simon Zalimben (Posted: 2013-12-09)
- Win an Action Cam Bundle Worth Over $850- Share Your Event Experience - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-10-31)
- World Cup of Canopy Piloting Results - by Carrie Transue (Posted: 2013-09-05)
- IFly Seattle - 2nd Annual IBA Tunnel Competition - by (Posted: 2013-03-05)
- Para-Gear Catalog #78 - Photo Submission Contest - by (Posted: 2013-02-25)
- 2012 USPA Nationals - Standings and Results - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2012-10-23)
- World Wingsuit League - Results - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2012-10-18)
- Para-Gear Photo Submissions For Catalog #77 - by (Posted: 2012-02-07)