Skydive Algarve - Beech99 Boogie and Freefly Festival
In the last 13 years Skydive Algarve has been established as one of the most enjoyable dropzones in Europe. With blue skies, little winds, a beautiful coast line and 28ºC of temperature, the dropzone offers jumpers a real treat.
The "Beech99 boogie and freefly festival" will be taking place at Algarve from the 28th September until the 13th of October 2013. During these two weeks, the dropzone will be offering freefly coaching, freefly LO, AFF courses and beach jumpers. More than 350 athletes are expected to pass through the dropzone during this period. Specials have been arranged with hotel partners and local car rentals in order to give attendants the best possible prices. Other activities that can be enjoyed in the area include go-karts, horse riding, golf, paintball, kitesurfing and more.
The dz is based at Portimão airfield, located at 70km from the Faro international airport. Sunlight, heat and the vibrant colours of the landscape. Everything in the Algarve is a source of energy offering you the chance to recharge your batteries.
For those interested in finding out more about the event and the dropzone, you can visit their site at - www.skydivealgarve.pt
More articles in this category:
- Report From Baltic Boogie 2015 - by Kuba Konwent and Marta Molinska (Posted: 2015-07-30)
- 2015 Patriot's Boogie at Skydive Arizona - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2015-07-01)
- Spring Break SiS Boogie at Skydive Live - by Skydive Live (Posted: 2015-02-11)
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration Boogie - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2015-02-04)
- Jump Into The New Year with Skydive Live - by Skydive Live (Posted: 2015-01-07)
- Skydive Arizona Halloween Boogie 2014 - by SkydiveAZ (Posted: 2014-11-13)
- 2014 Annual Patriot's Boogie - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-06-30)
- Skydivelive 1st Annual Memorial Day Boogie - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-05-22)