Puerto Escondido New Years Boogie
Event organizer, Monika Peligro Davalos, dropzone manager, Hector Montaño and the entire staff at Skydive Cuautla outdid themselves hosting another amazing New Year’s Boogie in Mexico! 110 registered skydivers invaded the shores of Puerto Escondido for their 20th Annual New Year’s Boogie. The eleven-day boogie from December 26th – January 7th, brought skydivers from all over Mexico, Austria, USA, Holand, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Peru, France, Spain, Uruguay and Argentina. Organizers were: Fernando Gallegos from Peru, Jose Alejandro “Negro” Novoa from Mexico, Jess Harper from Canada, and Melissa (Nelson) Lowe from the US.
Monika Peligro Davalos organized several group dinners, as well as the annual, infamous lagaoon party, and white party that included launching lanterns, a banquet at Hotel Arcoiris with a DJ who spun away pop American music to latin salsa.
Puerto Escondido is a remote paradise located on the west coast, far south in Mexico. Not only does Puerto Escondido still feel like Mexico, the drop zone is a paradise itself with flushing toilets, bunkhouses, a café, and a shaded packing area. The drop zone is also beautifully landscaped that adds to the essence of Mexican paradise.
From the organized sunset tracking to the early bird 17,000’ jumps to the Mexican hospitality, this has been one boogie to remember.
Skydive Cuautla is located an hour from Mexico City and hosts two annual boogies and more information can be found at www.SkydiveCuautla.com
More articles in this category:
- 2014 Annual Patriot's Boogie - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-06-30)
- Skydivelive 1st Annual Memorial Day Boogie - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-05-22)
- The Spring Boogie at SkydiveLive - by dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-03-19)
- An Adventure in Mexico - Puerto Escondido Boogie - by Paul Kendzior (Posted: 2014-01-20)
- Puerto Escondido New Years Boogie - by Melissa Lowe (Posted: 2014-01-19)
- Skydive Arizona - Christmas / New Years Boogie 2013 Review - by (Posted: 2014-01-16)
- 2013 Holiday Boogies - Where to wrap up 2013 - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-12-02)
- Skydive Algarve - Beech99 Boogie and Freefly Festival - by (Posted: 2013-08-21)