Patriots Boogie - 2013 (Skydive Arizona)
Mark your calendars! July 6th and 7th will be Skydive Arizona's fourth annual Patriots Boogie.
The Patriots Boogie is designed to raise money for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF). The SOWF has been caring for the families of fallen and wounded military special operations forces since 1980, most notably by providing college scholarships to the children of these heroes. A $25 registration fee for the Boogie will be matched by Skydive Arizona and donated to the SOWF along with $2 from every sport skydive and $20 from every tandem skydive made that weekend. Raffle tickets will also be available for $20 to win one hour of tunnel time. All proceeds will be donated to the SOWF. At the 2010 Patriots Boogie, Skydive Arizona and its patrons raised $5,050 for the SOWF. In 2011 we raised $8,171, and in 2012 we raised $7,764. Our fundraising goal for 2013 is $10,000. The event will include discounted lift tickets ($22 each), a 2-Way VFS competition organized by Arizona Arsenal, 4-way specific load organizing and coaching by Arizona Airspeed, free barbeque and karaoke contest (with prizes) Saturday night, and boogie beer. Come out and jump the Patriots Boogie and give back to the families of those who have given everything for our country.
More articles in this category:
- Flanders Boogie 2017: World Class Organizers, Cheap Jumps and Belgian Summer - by Damian Alvarez (Posted: 2017-09-13)
- African Sky Blue - Skydive Dianiís 3rd Anniversary Boogie (Part 2) - by Annette O'Neil (Posted: 2017-03-14)
- African Sky Blue - Skydive Dianiís 3rd Anniversary Boogie (Part 1) - by Annette O'Neil (Posted: 2017-03-13)
- ChutingStar Boogie Schedule - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2016-05-30)
- Vector Fest 2016 - by Dropzone.com Administrator (Posted: 2016-05-27)
- Come to the Sun and Boogie at Dubai Winter Festival '15 - by Skydive Dubai - SeŠn Hahessy (Posted: 2015-11-09)
- Sky Camp Halloween Party - by Kuba Konwent (Posted: 2015-11-05)
- Report From Baltic Boogie 2015 - by Kuba Konwent and Marta Molinska (Posted: 2015-07-30)